Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Healthy but delicious food I can pick up at Sam's Club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Just buy whatever looks delicious. I ate pizzas, burgers, chicken (yea floyd lol nyahahahaha), hot pockets, McDonalds, etcetc through my training. It gives you tons of energy and keeps you satisfied and happy. Remember you are working out while eating what you want so the body is using the burgers anf fat for energy and protein.

this might get you by when you are very young but it will inevitably catch up to you.

you are what you eat

literally. think about it.

do you want to be made of total junk or natural and healthy food?

going nuts once in a while is ok. you need junky stuff in small amounts too.
    maybe if you want to have fast food once or twice a month you will be straight. if you make a habit of eating junk food it will eventually catch up to you. that means it will lead to you being less than healthy

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      this might get you by when you are very young but it will inevitably catch up to you.

you are what you eat

literally. think about it.

do you want to be made of total junk or natural and healthy food?

going nuts once in a while is ok. you need junky stuff in small amounts too.
      maybe if you want to have fast food once or twice a month you will be straight. if you make a habit of eating junk food it will eventually catch up to you. that means it will lead to you being less than healthy
      Amen...................

Comment

Working...
      X