Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Trout possibly heading to San Antonio April 20.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Ill be mad cause Im skipping out on Rigo - Donaire for that card... Please dont give them ideas. You know they lurk around here.
    You might want to rethink. You know Mares vs Ponce isn't an east coast fight

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      why not ask Floyd to fight trout? Floyd's last fight was at 54, against the same guy trout beat.
      That's why I've been bashing my head with. They think Trout is more deserving yet you don't hear them promoting Trout for Floyd.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it

Comment

why not ask Floyd to fight trout? Floyd's last fight was at 54, against the same guy trout beat.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Floyd is a WW...his BEST weight is 147....Oscar and Cotto have REAL resumes...fighting them at '54 doesn't make Floyd a JMW....he can fight any JMW, thats not the problem...the problem is he's at his BEST at WW...I'm quite sure you'd wanna see Floyd compete at his BEST weight since he's past his prime..thats if you're part of the crew who wants to see him lose badly.

the ONLY fight Floyd shoud take above 147 is the Martinez fight...neither dude would be comfortable between 154-156 imo...plus Maravilla is p4p ranked....looks good on the resume

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Floyd is a WW...his BEST weight is 147....Oscar and Cotto have REAL resumes...fighting them at '54 doesn't make Floyd a JMW....he can fight any JMW, thats not the problem...the problem is he's at his BEST at WW...I'm quite sure you'd wanna see Floyd compete at his BEST weight since he's past his prime..thats if you're part of the crew who wants to see him lose badly.

the ONLY fight Floyd shoud take above 147 is the Martinez fight...neither dude would be comfortable between 154-156 imo...plus Maravilla is p4p ranked....looks good on the resume
            Floyd is 2-0 against champs at 154
            Find another excuse. That one doesn't fly.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              You might want to rethink. You know Mares vs Ponce isn't an east coast fight
              Im talking about Matthysse - Peterson and Alexander - Brook...

Comment

Floyd is 2-0 against champs at 154
                Find another excuse. That one doesn't fly.
                excuse for what?!?...nah son, don't pull me into the sand box...I'm too grown to play in the playground man....Trout-Nelo is where it is....Floyd-Ghost is on deck...so I don't really get what you're pulling at

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

I personally think his best weight is 140. Although I doubt he can make it. Imagine if he could still make 140. Oh lawd, we'd have some sick fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Nope.. Even if the fight doesn't do good numbers he stood up and didnt get caught up into Floyd's game. That in my book is a step up already.
                    yea because everything is about floyd.how about you stand up and pick some jmw to fight that in my book would be a step up

Comment

Working...
                    X