Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Mayweather retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do. I think that Sergio Martinez stands a chance to defeat Floyd than Pacquiao does. Sergio doesn't make as many mistakes as Pacquiao does. Floyd can very well retire unbeaten and that's even if he faces Pacquiao. I don't think that fight will ever happen now that Floyd's moved up and Pacquiao refuses to go any higher for the risk of losing speed. Mayweather does retire unbeaten and he has faced the best of them when they were winning.

Comment

Don't care as long as he stops fighting ****, pointless, mismatches.

Comment

I'm somewhat indifferent. If he takes good fights and wins I wont be upset. He's so skilled it's hard to be mad when he wins. It would be nice to see him retire undefeated for the simple fact that years down the road he's going to be broke and poor and his record will be all he has.

Comment

If He does, I want him to do it taking the risks of fighting the very best He can, other wise it will not be worth.

Comment

Why would the TS ask such a silly question? Thats like asking do you not want Floyd to have any dangerous fights and cherry pick for the remainder of his career.

Of course most people want him to lose, that would at least prove he fought who he was supposed to and took risks.

Comment

Nope..........he needs a humbling experience to truly be a righteous person if he ever could be one in the first place. Just my opinion.

Comment

yee

i cant see anybody more deserving right now. if he comes up and he beats floyd mayweather then so be it.

Comment

I don't see the point of this poll especially at this late point of FM's career. If fans say Yes, what exactly will that mean? Do you actually expect Floyd to stay around for two to three more years?

Even without Floyd, this is the current state of the sport right now. It just sucks. You'll be lucky to see fighters fight an average of three fights a year. There are a lot of interesting matches out there that will never be made. I can't even believe Lara's fight with PWill, for example, was almost a year old. You'lll begin to wonder why these skilled boxers are not fighting as often as fans want them to.

Comment

Sure why not? It keeps the stans extremely mad and he can flaunt that zero all the time making them even more angry.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing him get knocked out and then fade into obscurity

Comment

Working...
                      X