Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Totally Honest With Yourself: Who Wins - PAC vs Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both dudes start fast....the fight could end in the first 3 rounds if Khan comes out reckless IMO....if Khan can get his offense going that will put Pac on the defense....Khan's height and reach plays a big part as well....50-50 fight imo...Khan got all the tools to box Pac silly for 12 rounds his chin keeps his opponents in the game at all times

Khan comes out blazing and keeping Pac where he wants him(on the end of his punches)....but his chin keeps the door open for dudes to walk in and steal wins from him....so Pac will always have that game changer....always live with one in the chamber....and at some point he should land that and that's when the fight really starts...50-50 fight imo....would've chosen Pac months ago without hesitation....but now IDK....Pac ain't that relentless anymore

Comment

Pacquaio knocks him out in hilarious fashion.

Comment

Nice let's just sht on Khan and overlook the fact that manny pacquiao has been KO'ed more than Amir. Not to mention that Khan at least gets up, manny stays on the floor for naps.

Comment

It would be brutal and short.

Khan has nothing for Pacman.

Manny would just kick the ish out of Amir for about 3 round and then KHTFO.

It would be like if Pac went to the dark side of the force for a minute, drowned a laundry bag full of kittens and then came back. He'd have to go to confession and then say like twenty two hundred and fifty Hail Marys as penance.

Comment

Khan is a 4 round fighter. Pac has faced better opposition than Khan. Pac is such a dynamic fighter I just don't see Khan simply outpointing him

Comment

It would be an entertaining foght or at least the first four rounds. After that Pac easily starts to beat the sht out Kunt. Wouldn't surprise me either that Kunt comes out swinging like the tard he is an Pac catches him for an early KO. Khan only has hand speed that he doesn't know how to fully use.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                I remember speaking to Khan in Bolton after the Collazo fight. A friend of mine provides AK foundation the security at his events.

Til this day he told myself and a few friends in his own words
                "The biggest puncher I've ever faced was Marcos Maidana the guy hits like a lorry, I think Manny has good power but nothing devastating, Manny is very fast and his power is his speed but there isnt the huge force behind his punches. I think Collazo was a stronger guy than Manny he is like a bully in the ring he has similar pop behind his punches but just not as fast, Manny could hit more accurate and loads faster which brings the stun element to it"

Maybe he knows something about Pac we don't then?
                Even if Khan actually said this you need to remember that Manny vs Khan were just sparring sessions. Different gloves, head gear protection, ...... different everything.

Comment

Working...
                X