Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs Amir "King" Khan - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be Mayweather's easiest fight in about 10 years.

Sorry, but Khan has nothing. All he has to offer is speed, but it is useless when you lack skill, intelligence, variety, defence, punch resistance and positional awareness. Khan has been timed and countered by the likes of Garcia in a couple of rounds, Mayweather works him out in the first round and beats the crap out of him.

Comment

Speed doesnt trouble Mayweather.

Judah had success because he was technically brilliant before inevitably folding.

In the third round i think it was, he got his lead foot outside Mayweather's and smashed him with an uppercut. Perfectly executed and best punch to use on him.

You dont often see Floyd outfoxed. But thats what Zab did there. That was set-up not speed.

Khan gets stopped.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Khan gets dropped 8 times in one round (all flash KDs) but rallies to win via decision.

Comment

not surprising the poll is razor close at the moment

Comment

Khan annoys the living **** out of me...

He has the offensive skill set, speed and heart to beat anyone in and around his weight class but he doesn't work a great deal on his defense to stop his glass jaw from getting bashed around, then knowing he has a glass jaw he decides to start trading all the time.

If Khan actually learnt a lesson vs Prescott or Maidana then i'd give him a decent chance, fact is he'll always try to stand there and trade and get caught in the process, Mayweather wins as easily as he did vs Marquez.

Comment

Unless Khan fast hands catches Floyd with something which is highly unlikely is the only chance I give him.

Khan has nothing but fast hands. Even when backs up and runs his balance is bad. Khan might get KOed very early in this fight by a fast counter. Floyd is not Judah

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Unless Khan fast hands catches Floyd with something which is highly unlikely is the only chance I give him.

Khan has nothing but fast hands. Even when backs up and runs his balance is bad. Khan might get KOed very early in this fight by a fast counter. Floyd is not Judah
                You never know - styles make fights. Look how Judah was coming on strong against Garcia in their fight and won the championship rounds.. whereas Khan beat him in 5 rounds. Styles make fights man, Khan and Mayweathers styles could make for an interesting match up. That fight will be entertaining either way.

Comment

For once, Mayweather would actually have the people on his side, if this fight ever took place, Floyd would ko him within 4 rounds very easily.

Comment

I believe Khan does much better than people think and possibly pulls off the upset.

Yes. He has a certified glass chin but I don't think Mayweather has the power to shatter it.

Uh ohhh...

Comment

Working...
                    X