Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie can't even pick Pac to lose anymore but still hates..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VJ218 View Post
    Anyone know why he doesn't like Manny or at least give him credit?
    This all stem from Pauli azz beating he got from Cotto. Pauli knew Cotto was a beast by fighting him before and he knew as good as PAC was PAC was still a lightweight fighter. Pauli knew it was impossible for PAC to beat Cotto but when PAC did he couldn't bare that fact that PAC beat the guy who kicked his azz with ease and started his jealousy mission.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      It wasn't the allegations that threw up red flags to people though, it was the way Team Pacquiao handled it in the weeks and months following. People aren't going to forget their sketchy behavior. Weeks of ridiculous explanations and excuses each more ridiculous than the week before.
      Now you know why we call Floyd a ducker ....
      red flags: ridiculous excuses each more ridiculous than the week before. That is, roadblocks after roadblocks .......

Comment

If they announce that Paulie was PAC's next fight, i would genuinely be happy

Comment

Paulie stating the obvious nicely.

Comparing Pac to Provo is ******ed.

Whole Lotta that was going on recently here.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post

He can't pick Algeri to win since his predictions against Pac have failed, but still hates on him lol. Pathetic to watch

I dont like Paulie. A lot of you may not see his bias, but I definitely see it and its disgusting. Especially in the Canelo-Trout fight, he was seeing stuff that wasnt there.

Comment

Paulie us and always has been a meaningless journeyman. A gayekeepwr. A feather fisted showcase opponent. And a dick blowing hater. A *** got with a blow out. And Adrien Boner stole his *****.

Did I leave anything at all out?

Comment

Cho ass up Paulie.

Comment

Working...
                X