Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Will Donate Half His Earnings To Charity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Manny likes to give out money, I could use 50g. Who do I talk to get some of that Manny Money?

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      don't need to be his accountant to know facts arum takes 27% of his purses nothing new there everyone knows that koncz gets his advisor cut 15% he bought puffy mansion for 12mil while training for this fight and article about him spending 3mil on his entourage is on yahoo leave nsb for once he good though once he get ppv revenue and do a tax write off after arum gets his cut from that
      it some somewhat a secret,because you dont know if there was a smaller percentage arum and konks are taking(saying instead of 27% of nothing,ill take 15% of something)the house it is an investment,no way around it(maybe old money)so bottom line "bru",you have no idea what are you talking about,....by the way,how much money do you make?

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        I dont understand this..I mean,you will never see a 25 mill check(maybe online) also you should know how it works,it is not his whole purse...another guys is saying half his earning go to IRS,but so does mayweathers..and some other guys said,he is paying roach 8 million,konks 15% and arum 27 % plus bought a 12 million dollar home and 3 million worth of tickets...here is a crazy number i am going to throw around,for the sake of argument lets say pac is making 100 million dollars,,with all the IRS and allll the fees that people here are saying(god knows know how they know)pac still left with 15 million dollars(the house he probably bought with old money) and being in cali those home just go up and value...about the tickets,we dont know if he spent that money or it was stipulated on the contract the you mjust give me 50 tickets (or whatever number)so the might have a face value but is not Out Of Pocket money..now,we all know he is making way more money than 100,once ppvs,trunks,sponsors,etc,etc come together....Now,what is funny is when it comes to pac,he is making very little money,but mayweather is making a lot of money,nobody mentions the money he is spending,he also have to pay the IRS,i am sure haymon is getting some money,his uncles and father.....Bottom line,in this single fight they both are making more money that me and my kids will ever make!
        Imagine... this guy feels bad for PAc cause he will "only" have 25 mill after all his expenses, after the fight lol ITs pretty crazy when u think abt it. Some broke dude on NSB feel sorry for Pac who will ''only'' have 25 mill left after buying a mansion and all his expenses.

Comment

Floyd gives alot back actually.. TMZ said that in his 19 years boxing career floyd has donated as much as $80 mill to Vaseline so his fans can continually suck his lil dck and eat his a s s out. no lie.

Comment

I much prefer Manny to give the money back to us fans and not charge us $100 for the damn fight

Comment

Both guys should donate half their earnings to charity!

For the good of humanity!

Think of how many wells people could dig, water purification plants,crops, food, etc you could literally feed a small impoverished country for a year with that kind of coin.

And plus it would make them feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                I mean,you will never see a 25 mill check(maybe online)
                Dont be so sure of that

Comment

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
                  Arum means, he will donate half to me.
                  Yeah, Top Rank Charity! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Imagine... this guy feels bad for PAc cause he will "only" have 25 mill after all his expenses, after the fight lol ITs pretty crazy when u think abt it. Some broke dude on NSB feel sorry for Pac who will ''only'' have 25 mill left after buying a mansion and all his expenses.
                    I hope you dont mean me

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      That is something I dont understand..its like the blind saying "man,i feel sorry for the guy who cant see in one eye"..

Comment

Working...
                      X