Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Face Unbeaten Carlos Molina In December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan will do good until someone pops that chin agin

Comment

Wait, so it's not this Carlos Molina? Lame.

Comment

Khan need worry about being knocked out in this one. But you never know....

Comment

It's better than a McCloskey fight

Comment

That is a weak fukin opponent

Like everybody else I thought it was Light Middleweight Carlos Molina...not Lightweight Carlos Molina, this is just an opponent for him to try and look impressive against after coming off of a loss I guess

Comment

Hmmm, Marcos Maidana and Lamont Peterson are both punchers. Both he went the full twelve with after taking BIG punches. The punch Garcia threw landed on Khans neck. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                yup those guys are considered pillow punchers.
                you can't be SERIOUS!!!...smh

never heard of THIS Carlos Molina...reading a few posts, I see he's a cotton candy type of puncher....IMO, its a good choice especially since it'll be his first look with Virg in his corner...call this a scrimmage game....AK will be back to his old daredevil ways in a minute...I support this choice 100%

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  dunno who he is. thought they were talking about the light middle carlos molina, but this guy i've never heard of
                  Ditto.

When someone told me the name, I assumed they made a mistake. I was , like, the dude that beat Kirkland?? The dude that gave Lara hell?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    .AK will be back to his old daredevil ways in a minute...I support this choice 100%
                    and when he does he's coming after that swift ass. Khan is willing take Morales's left overs, he's a trooper.

Comment

Originally posted by stylesforfree View Post
                      Hmmm, Marcos Maidana and Lamont Peterson are both punchers. Both he went the full twelve with after taking BIG punches. The punch Garcia threw landed on Khans neck. Just sayin.
                      I wouldn't brag on the Maidana fight:

Comment

Working...
                      X