Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac getting COCKY...gave SERIOUS HINTS that he will lay on the ropes against Tony...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laying on the ropes is how you prepare to get smothered there.

Pacquiao's inside skills aren't the best...and he will absolutely have to learn how to do it vs. Margarito. We might see Pacquiao clinch, push off, cover up, counterpunch...stuff that he normally isn't great at, but has improved considerably over the years.

fastest way to learn how to swim is to get thrown in the deep end of the pool. You either learn or you drown. adapt. Sounds like normal preparation to me.

Comment

Does anyone else find it strange that Manny has to ask what to do when he might end up against the ropes? Hes been with Freddie for years now, plus im sure he knows hes not effetive when agasint the ropes and Margarito is most effective when his opponent is agasint them? Seemed a little weird. If Manny does lay against the ropes id guess hes just baiting him in to turn him like he did Cotto then unleash bombs. I dont believe that 'he wants to prove hes a welterweight' stuff.

Comment

After sparring, Medina would be more experienced by four rounds and one black eye, noting, "I've never been through sparring like that." The statement holds a certain weight considering that three years prior, Medina sparred with Floyd Mayweather Jr. for his fight against Oscar De La Hoya.

Comment

Medina shouldn't have said Floyd was faster than Pac.

That **** makes Pac treat you hard.

Normally he likes to toy around, but piss him off, he will hurt you, abit like Valero.

Comment

Didn't Roach later say that they will go to the ropes to lay some traps and throw counters? Seems like they have an all encompassing gameplan that touches on all bases, so no matter what happens, Pac will know how to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Does anyone else find it strange that Manny has to ask what to do when he might end up against the ropes? Hes been with Freddie for years now, plus im sure he knows hes not effetive when agasint the ropes and Margarito is most effective when his opponent is agasint them? Seemed a little weird. If Manny does lay against the ropes id guess hes just baiting him in to turn him like he did Cotto then unleash bombs. I dont believe that 'he wants to prove hes a welterweight' stuff.
              I'm like that when I am cocky too. I like to say what if I do this or that etc...

Comment

don't do it manny

Comment

pac needs to get serious, marg is seriously tempting to hurt pac very badly and ain't no stopping him if pac isn't training seriously, i keep hearing marg is getting very anxious to put his hands on pac, marg ain't right in this fight and pac need be prepared

Comment

It's idiotic, that gives Margacheato a chance to win. Playing games like that with any opponent is asking for trouble. He did similar **** with Cotto which he is lucky Cotto couldn't take advantage of it but that doesn't mean other fighters won't take advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                      This fight was an in-house guaranteed fix as soon as they dragged Cheato back in the mix for a front of the line fight with the cash cow for a vacant 8th belt. "Fighting" cheato is just a formality because of course there are "no other options" for Manny to actually HAVE to win against. And we can all name SEVERAL.
                      We will see if it's a fixed fight if toney gets dropped with a single punch to the face by manny in round 1... But if it goes the distance and toney gets peppered with a thousand combos to the head this is definitely a legit fight, coz even with an iron chin margarito wouldn't risk his life getting brain damaged. I think toney will benefit more with a win with pacquiao rather than losing the fight intentionally. Toney winning over Manny would mean, a future fight with floyd earning him maybe 30-40 million dollars, he would get licensed much quicker now that he proved himself to be a world class boxer once again without bricks on his hands and he will now be the cash cow of top rank...

Comment

Working...
                      X