Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada's Trainer Believes Chocolatito Will Get KO'd in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    So thats your argument? oh look his face but oh look he looks sad! If you followed RG whole career that look is common go watch the fight with Yagashi even the fight with Arroyo same look even the doctored stepped in and asked him if he wanted to continue despite clearly dominating...but you know you are probably one of those guys that have a conspiracy theory over compubox stats when the evidence does not suit your point of view.
    Friend, I'd more put of a 'theory' to work next fight. We'll see how your concept vs mine turns out in Gonzalez' next outing. As for Compubox, I almost always agree with what it has to say... even with the next to last Pac/JMM fight that a bunch of fans disputed.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
      I'm pretty sure Gonzalez will bring a cutman for the rematch. Not sure why he didn't hire one after Cuadras hired his to be his trainer. Any way it goes, you'll see a totally different fight. What will be the justification for a Cuadras win in the rematch if Gonzalez's face isn't swollen? He danced beautifully all night?
      You must listen to any/everything Ledderman says as gospel if you think Cuadras was dancing and running all night. I guess we will see soon enough though friend.

Comment

People, Estrada will K.O Chocolatito in the rematch.

MARK MY WORDS.

Estrada is very very strong physically, he is stronger than Gonzalez and has a very good pop and an awesome punch to the body.

Gonzalez was lucky because he fought with Juan in 108 pounds, Estrada was with featherhands and he hadn't experience like today.

Gonzalez is ducking Estrada since 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

OMG...all it takes is one good shot to close an eye that doesn't tell how the fight went but it seems people keep on emphasizing on this ridiculous notion : check the compbox stats if anyone was getting pounded it was Cuadras ( just on power punches alone ) as such the judges made the right call and had a unanimous decision.....so if anyone is getting stopped its Cuadras the only way Carlos gets a stoppage is if Gonzalez gets cut and the doctor has to step in.
          Santa Cruz landed more than Frampton, why he lost?

Canelo landed more than Lara, why people said that the Cuban won?

Stats from HBO are stupids.

Where are the punches from Gonzalez in the anatomy of Cuadras?

Now he has feather hands like Titere Vazquez?

Plus Cuadras has not resistance in his skin.

You boy is ducking Estrada, period.

Comment

Don't know about KO but I do think Estrada beat him convincingly now

Comment

I didn't know much about these lower weights just by what I heard my gardner tell me and what I have gathered here and HBO bringing this last fight between chocolate and cuadras....I had cuadras winning 7 to 5 ....thank you gentlemen because i read all the post and I have become more knowledgeable about who the players are in this lower division and I gotta admit these dudes do throw alot of punches ....the last time I paid attention to these lower weight classes was when Ricardo Lopez was around and I think he was one of the best fighters or at least in my top 10 fighters of all time.

Comment

I haven't seen anything from Chocolatito that suggests he would get stopped by anyone. Seems to have a solid chin and top notch conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  You must listen to any/everything Ledderman says as gospel if you think Cuadras was dancing and running all night. I guess we will see soon enough though friend.
                  I just didn't see a fighter punching with conviction until the later rounds when Gonzalez was starting to gas out. He's an absolutely brilliant boxer, but I don't think that style will ever get anyone anywhere with Gonzalez. The fighter that comes in committed to digging down into the trenches with Gonzalez, and breaking him down before Gonzalez can break him down, will be the first to beat him.

I thought a fight with Cuadras could be good, but he posed no threat. Every fighter that steps in with Gonzalez uses or tries to use movement on the outside to stay away from him. The fighter that works to control the center of the ring on Gonzalez will trouble him, and Cuadras isn't that fighter.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing the rematch. But both were good fights. Give me either one.

Comment

Working...
                    X