Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Says Charr Title Defense is Still Not Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Says Charr Title Defense is Still Not Done

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40KOs) has disputed reports that a deal was reached for a September 8th defense against undefeated contender Manuel Charr (21-0, 11KOs) at the Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex in Kiev, Ukraine.

[Click Here To Read More]

Never even heard of this guy Charr. Anyone seen any of his fights?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Never even heard of this guy Charr. Anyone seen any of his fights?
      You can find him on YouTube. He's nothing special. Not particularly fast, there to be hit and with little punching power. Vitaly is probably feeling the heat from the fans about even contemplating such sorry opposition and may not want the backlash that is sure to come if he actually does choose him. His resume is VERY weak to begin with, I'd hope he would choose the toughest fight he could get instead of one of the weakest.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        You can find him on YouTube. He's nothing special. Not particularly fast, there to be hit and with little punching power. Vitaly is probably feeling the heat from the fans about even contemplating such sorry opposition and may not want the backlash that is sure to come if he actually does choose him. His resume is VERY weak to begin with, I'd hope he would choose the toughest fight he could get instead of one of the weakest.
        The toughest fight as in Haye? Haye already ran away from fighting Vitali more than once.

Comment

I've was a a couple of fights and seen hum in the gym.
          he isnt on world level, thats for sure. i guess vit took him because its a lowrisk fight that can be promoted in germany. they will act like charr has a chance to be the next german hw champ after schmeling, eventhough he isn't on world lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            The toughest fight as in Haye? Haye already ran away from fighting Vitali more than once.
            Haye, as undeserving as he is, is a whole lot more credible than Charr.

Oh, and Haye agreed to everything, the only hang up point is Vitaly doesn't want to give up half the British PPV even though it would be Haye bringing in that audience. So much for Vitaly's own words about it being personal and not about money, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              Haye's been after this fight since the end of last year. The whole Chisora crap was because Haye turned up at the presser wanting a Vitali fight.

Comment

Good. I don't want to see him go out like this.

Make a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                  Good. I don't want to see him go out like this.

Make a statement.
                  not a chance

all the fighters that have been considered for his next fight are bums

it's only the logical continuation/end to his career

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    You can find him on YouTube. He's terrible. Not particularly fast, there to be hit and with little punching power. Vitaly is probably feeling the heat from the fans about even contemplating such sorry opposition and may not want the backlash that is sure to come if he actually does choose him. His resume is VERY weak to begin with, I'd hope he would choose the toughest fight he could get instead of one of the weakest.
                    fixed it for ya

Comment

Working...
                    X