No announcement yet.

Clap push ups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    Power also comes from the shoulder snap. Without the shoulder snap it is just a heavy push.
    shoulder snap isnt about shoulder muscle muscle, its from the joint underneath

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      He wasn't even asking about power.
      It doesn't matter what TS wants he asked something inane like does a power exercise increase skill, this is our thread now and its about power.

I didnt read it and I still havnt

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        LOL, you said joint.

Comment

Originally posted by rockin' View Post
          lol, you said joint.
          ))

Comment

Clap push ups are a sure nice way to get yourself injured to either your wrist or possible joints stupid exercise to do in my opinion.

You want to work on better reflexes/reactions work on your sparring/mitts don't get yourself hurt over something so silly, maybe some rate the workout I just don't.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Nobody said it was.

Comment

Originally posted by dman4093 View Post
                Since clap push ups build your fast twitch muscles in the upper body
                Would doing them decrease my reaction time and help me get better at blocking punches
                Wow I never knew this (bolded), learn something new everyday. I will have my boys start doing clap push ups, regular ones were getting old...

Try having your trainer use some pool noodles while wearing a body protector, for reaction time. The pool noodles are quick and rangy. I bought some at the 99cent store, cut them about halfway, and do it at the end of a workout when you are tired. I do this with my kids are tired and dont want to keep their hands up, they get annoyed when I slap them accross the face with them lol

Comment

Working...
                X