Wanting to shift weight any ideas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to shift weight any ideas?

In training or diet methods

Im 22 now used to be fit as hell about year ago then again i was more active but even then i was pretty fat/big on legs/ass and middle upper pretty trim/6pac etc. Recently im still kind of the same the 6 pac kinda of gone a little tho and im getting a little flabby upper chest area, not much but still, heading to college in America soon so wanting to look good again

My diet over the next 5 weeks will probably be:

Shredded weat: Morning
    Soup/2 slices of brown bread/bannana : Afternoon
    Pasta: Evening

Snacks: Snack bar, Nuts, fruit, low fat yogurt

Im 6ft 13stone atm, im wondering if these kind of changes in diet will help me out losing the weight on legs/ass and toning up in other areas, bare in mind i have serious junk food issue eating. Been doing so for past 2 yrs now, beer, Crisps, Fried, fizzy drink (practically addicted to diet coke) you name it.

Any tips would be great.
    Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 06-27-2009, 11:12 AM.

looks like your starving yourself lol. you dont have to starve yourself to that extreme to lose weight especially if you work out as well. If you spread out your meals to 5-6 meals every 3-4 hours you can eat macro nutrient low cal meals throughout the day which will help keep you full but at the same time keeping your kcal count low. if your really trying to lose weight i would get rid of or make your very small pasta meal small. the only large amount of carbs i intake is 1 cup of old fashioned oatmeal in the morning. You can also eat 2 servings of low fat cottage cheese and 2 slices of whole wheat bread as a meal. great protein content and the calories are decent. this meal can easily last you 3-4 hours because cottage cheese digests slowly. a serving of chicken breast/salmon filet with a side of 1 cup of mixed veggies and either 1-2 slices of whole wheat bread or a serving of brown rice is a great meal.

Comment

I wanna see you eat that much and get a good workout in lol

Comment

Well this is the thing i want to shift weight from certain places (lower) and just tone up others (upper) which explains the diet. Maybe its too extreme i dunno, ill def try that cottage cheese/bread i like that and the 4-5 meals idea on board, 3 meals just feels like im waiting ages in between.

Comment

That's one of the funniest diets I've ever seen. It's so far from reasonable I'm not what to say about it.

Eat hard, train hard, find your right weight and fight at that weight.

Comment

Working...
          X