Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Shawn Porter - Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    You simply cannot assume a fighter loses to another he's never fought because a totally different fighter beat him. And you cannot develop amnesia at your own bequest to do so. Marcus Maidana recently gave Floyd hell. Porter is everything plus more that Maidana had to offer and Floyd is old.
    I'm not doing a triangle theory here, I'm just saying Mayweather is a much better fighter than Porter. In every aspect.

I'm not developing amnesia, as I've stated, I think Maidana is a better fighter than Porter. He brings educated pressure - Porter just pressures without much on the other end. And it's not just from his fight vs Brook, I've seen his fights against Diaz, and that guy Le Greco too.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I think Maidana punches harder and he's also got a higher KO ratio against a little better opposition i'd say. He also has better punching technique.

No you said the Brook-Porter fight would be similar to Malignaggi-Porter.

Why can't you just admit Brook won? Porter didn't land one clean shot all night, how is he supposed to win?
      Yes, his techniques and skills are better than porter's.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
        Porter would give Floyd a very tough fight. Floyd doesn't have the strength to hold/clinch Porter cleanly, Porter would get some work done on the inside. Also Floyd doesn't have a strong jab like Brook or even as much power as Brook, who isn't a big puncher. So he will find it hard to earn Porter's respect.

I would still pick Floyd to win, but it would be a tough, competitive fight. People on here are too reactionary. A fighter loses a fight and suddenly he's a bum and his past wins don't count for anything. People on here were saying Porter would struggle against Collazo yesterday. Ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
        X