Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy films his kids swimming with giant 14 foot snake...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Guy films his kids swimming with giant 14 foot snake...

You know what it's like... you put several things into your YouTube search, and then a snake appears in the video as well:

Who the Hell does that? Sumatra seems cool, but she also needs a kick in the ****.

That's fcuked up

Comment

inb4 New England comes in here questioning why you are searching videos of little children swimming with snakes

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        inb4 New England comes in here questioning why you are searching videos of little children swimming with snakes

As soon as I made the thread, my first thought was NE thinking he's "insulting" me by doing that routine, seemingly too stupid realise I've already done the gag myself...

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        You know what it's like... you put several things into your YouTube search, and then a snake appears in the video as well

In all seriousness though, this was trending on Facebook... it's an old video (2014) but was taken down, apparently. It's gone back up in pure "wtf?" goodness.

Comment

That snake could swallow them whole!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              As soon as I made the thread, my first thought was NE thinking he's "insulting" me by doing that routine, seemingly too stupid realise I've already done the gag myself...

In all seriousness though, this was trending on Facebook... it's an old video (2014) but was taken down, apparently. It's gone back up in pure "wtf?" goodness.

annie, noobdy cares about your jokes. i hardly read your schtick.

you are a pedo, and the pedo jokes are going to keep coming.

i mean FFS you're posting videos of a young girl in a two piece. half the videos you post are naked children. i'm not even going to talk about the PMS you sent me requesting my family photo albums. you can't get enough of it, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i mean FFS you're posting videos of a young girl in a two piece. half the videos you post are naked children. i'm not even going to talk about the PMS you sent me requesting my family photo albums. you can't get enough of it, can you?

I was waiting for your response to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I was waiting for your response to this thread.

my favorite part about all of this is how annie seems to think he's above it all because he, "makes jokes about wanting to f#ck 12 year boys himself"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X