Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley is one of the Most Overrated and Lucky Fighters in Recent History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in boxing there are bad judges (Pac Bradley 1) . And lucky punches. Everything else is fair game. Tim's record is legit. You don't accidentally survive The Siberian Rocky. You don't get lucky and whoop alexander and peterson like that. You don't beat Marquez a great Mexican champion that KO pac-man. Just saying the reason we are passionate about boxing is because punches don't lie. The judges can be terrible. But the fight is always the truth and regardless of the judges those of us that love the sport know who won the fight. What Timmy doesn't have in talent he easily makes up in heart. Could you imagine if the dude actually had power.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      I agree with you, and Dirk's post above in that on just straight boxing ability that Tim is a B-B+ guy. There is'nt any one thing that pops out and makes me go wow when he is in the ring. The thing is though, ability is'nt the only thing that makes a great fighter. Its a rare thing to have a fighter that is A level in the skills and intangibles department.
      People focus on Bradley's mistakes instead of all the good stuff he does in the ring. The difference between him and the other "elite" guys in the sport is that even though his mistakes stand out more, he thrives under pressure and is able to outwork and outbox his opponent when it counts and these other guys fold under the intense pressure. They make less mistakes on the whole but typically when they do make a mistake, it costs them dearly while Tim can work through it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vwelsh View Post
        in boxing there are bad judges (Pac Bradley 1) . And lucky punches. Everything else is fair game. Tim's record is legit. You don't accidentally survive The Siberian Rocky. You don't get lucky and whoop alexander and peterson like that. You don't beat Marquez a great Mexican champion that KO pac-man. Just saying the reason we are passionate about boxing is because punches don't lie. The judges can be terrible. But the fight is always the truth and regardless of the judges those of us that love the sport know who won the fight. What Timmy doesn't have in talent he easily makes up in heart. Could you imagine if the dude actually had power.
        "The Siberian Rocky" is a C-class fighter who was suppose to be a showcase fight for Bradley but he went life and death. He got a lot of luck with the referee in that fight and even the judges to get the decision.

People hype Provodnikov just because of that fight. He's rubbish. Chris Algieri outboxed him ffs.

Now people are trying to act like Vargas was something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I think Garcia is underrated.
          Fff lol. I respected the dude incredibly for puttin a hurtin on Khan and Matthysse, but since then his stock has fallen dramatically... And rightfully so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Who rates Garcia? Everyone hates him and yet he has two much more impressive wins at 140 than Bradley ever had.
            He doesn't have a better overall resume tho. You're all over the fukin place lol. Tim has a better resume but overrated. And somehow garcia is underrated

Comment

• Dirk,

I'm trying to wrap my ahead around calling somebody overrated and an overachiever at the same time.

How does that even make sense?

Comment

• Lost some respect from Bradley after he "won" against Pac.

Bradley is a good fighter. Has some good wins before and after Pac. Bradley beat Marquez. That fight is in now way a draw or a robbery. The Vargas fight, the ref made a mistake. But Bradley was holding already when the fight was stop. Vargas can have 20 seconds, Bradley will not get KO.

Comment

Working...
                X