Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Ouma GGG's toughest fight? I noticed GGG doesn't like body punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the way Golovkin got Ko'd in that fight, ooops, only in Chollo's eyes. What a tool you are.

In the end, it doesn't matter if you cannot take punches to the body, or head, or chin, or if you cannot throw a jab, or a hook, or if you are slow or if you are Rod Salka, or if you cannot land a punch or if you are the worst fighter in the hole fooking universe or if you are a hyoe job

What matters is that you win and that is what this guy that is in your head 24/7 is doing.

Hopefully he looses one day just so your mental health is not damaged anymore and your winking issues are gone.

In the meantime, go back to the restroom of wherever you are and get on with the winking for the love of a man that will never love you back.
    Last edited by eco1; 09-24-2016, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Triple Slow was a youngy against Ouma. Needs a caine nowadays when fighting top Southpaws...and not no IBO Polski classic either.

Yes I agree. Had Brook the IQ and power as Ouma it could've went 10 rounds too, but he's a Welterweight, and as Lil'G said, his "you...know..biggest challenge for me."

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        If only Dominic Wade had seen this thread before his fight with GGG....
        For GGG's sake I hope jacobs,Saunders and canelo don't read this.

Comment

Well this is definitely the way to go, if one is planning on fighting GGG. You have to fight him at short range and up close, while backing him up in the process. Other than that, he becomes this invincible and indestructible offensive cyborg at mid to long range.

Comment

Show me the fighter that likes getting hit to the body...

Comment

I love body shots, i need someone to hit me in the body daily preferably with a sledgehammer, i know a lot of guys with this fetish.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Triple Slow was a youngy against Ouma. Needs a caine nowadays when fighting top Southpaws...and not no IBO Polski classic either.

Yes I agree. Had Brook the IQ and power as Ouma it could've went 10 rounds too, but he's a Welterweight, and as Lil'G said, his "you...know..biggest challenge for me."
                Are you really 40 yrs old?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                  Are you really 40 yrs old?
                  40.5 like a chimp on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    Blasphemous, you cant criticize Mr.97k ala 154-168 easy doe
                    It's hilarious seeing all these Golovkin ball gobblers talking about how much Golovkin sold over in the UK PPV, while leaving out the bargain bottom price of the PPV. Had Canelo vs Smith been as cheap, it may have done over a million buys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                      while leaving out the bargain bottom price of the PPV.
                      what's funnier or worse is that industry trolls, "experts" in boxing, won't cite that. why? Because unlike putting on gloves, the industry fears the BWAA. all a bunch of pussEs. any criticism towards HBO, ironically Alvarez is in there too, shall get it in the bum ala blacklisted from Hauser's legion of running tingz

where's Kevin Iole up in this beotch. I need to write to him and telling him "what's good."

Comment

Working...
                      X