Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime sugar shane vs mayweather Jr@135(lightweight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    [/B] now in this fight i would have to take shane because pac has no defense and would eat plenty of two fisted bombs from shane. shane would kill pac inside of four rounds. its floyds defense and boxing acumen that always sets him apart from all other fighters. along with the uncanny ability to make infight adjustments. if a man does not beat floyd in the first 3 rounds, floyd re calculates and blast off with his foe befuddled and bruised up. some of you forget boxing is called the sweet science for a reason. eventhough its a violent sport its a thinking mans game. and he that out thinks, wins.
    Yeah this there's a reason shane ducked floyd back then

Comment

Everyone is saying a prime mosley @135 didn't beat anyone, but shane moved up two weight classes and beat a PRIME OSCAR at that time, who was the man If he could beat a prime oscar regardless of weight at that time what makes you guys think he has no chance against mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I was trying to remember if I was recalling the same fight.

I don't think the ropes keeping a guy from being flat on his face on the canvass is the that much the same as being stunned momentarily

It's true though, you don't have to touch the canvass to be stopped of course but in the situation of Mayweather-Mosely, he wasn't even close to being "knocked out", he was hit with a big shot and stunned for around 5-10 seconds.
        had nothing to do with floyd dumbass, the other dumbass said floyd would've been the first ever boxer to get "knocked the **** out" without touching the canvas, so the conversation moved to "ktfo without touching canvas" and i exposed him as a boxing noob and educated him

there's also whitaker-hurtado
        but these are brutal "KO's"
        the others are froch-bute, rios-alvarado recently etc

if you'd stopd trying so hard to defend floyd all the time you could comprehend these things better
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-28-2012, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Mayweather.......

Comment

Working...
          X