Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing trivia: What pro boxer has most 1st round KO's in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All roads in boxing lead to Muzzy Ahmed

Comment

You could break this type of record yourself with the right matchmaking and still never even win a domestic title.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundana View Post
        ...So I would go with Shannon Briggs as the answer to this question.
        Given that conclusion and to put the achievement in perspective, I would raise a related question or two: What percentage are those 33 to his total number of KO's and who (with at least 30 1st-rd KO's) gets credit for the highest percentage?
        Last edited by Panamaniac; 05-28-2014, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panamaniac View Post
          Given that conclusion and to put the achievement in perspective, I would raise a related question or two: What percentage are those 33 to his total number of KO's and who (with at least 30 1st-rd KO's) gets credit for the highest percentage?
          Briggs would have the best % with 33 KO's in the 1st round in 62 fights which comes out to 53.2258064516129%. LaMar Clark had 28 KO's in the 1st round (Some sources have him listed with 30) in 46 fights which comes out to 60.8695652173913%. If you go by the sources that list him with 30, he would still have over 60%, even if he had 50 fights.

Comment

Im going to go with the Ring card girls they never disappoint most of the time.

Comment

Working...
            X