No announcement yet.

the myth mexicans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Just 2 then? Lol. And ortiz is Mexican American.
    My point is if mexicans buy so many ppvs. Why dont promoters stack cards full of Mexican boxers and put them on PPV and make a ton of cash???? With all the great Mexican fighters they can put on a card a month like ufc. 80 mexicans at one party attribute for one ppv buy. Thats how that works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordank View Post
      My point is if mexicans buy so many ppvs. Why dont promoters stack cards full of Mexican boxers and put them on PPV and make a ton of cash???? With all the great Mexican fighters they can put on a card a month like ufc. 80 mexicans at one party attribute for one ppv buy. Thats how that works.
      Dude I know ur not this hard headed. Floyd fighting one of mexico's best right now and also on a Mexican holiday means huge money. Mexicans is probably the biggest fan base for boxing. There's a reason why he chooses to fight on these dates. If this doesn't play a part then why won't he fight in march or July.

Comment

Dude I know ur not this hard headed. Floyd fighting one of mexico's best right now and also on a Mexican holiday means huge money. Mexicans is probably the biggest fan base for boxing. There's a reason why he chooses to fight on these dates. If this doesn't play a part then why won't he fight in march or July.
        Then why does a filipino out sell every mexican on ppvs. Mexicans are not the end all be all of boxing. Google and give me some cold hard facts that mexicans are buying ppvs. When a mexican HEADLINES a PPV it flops. Everytime. MEXICANS are not on buying a lot of ppvs facts. Stop with the speculations and guessing. The three biggest ppv draws in boxing are an American, Filipino, and PR. NOT A MEXICAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordank
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Evol

Then why does a filipino out sell every mexican on ppvs. Mexicans are not the end all be all of boxing. Google and give me some cold hard facts that mexicans are buying ppvs. When a mexican HEADLINES a PPV it flops. Everytime. MEXICANS are not on buying a lot of ppvs facts. Stop with the speculations and guessing. The three biggest ppv draws in boxing are an American, Filipino, and PR. NOT A MEXICAN
          Tyson fought on a Monday. why can't Floyd?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post

Better question is why dont mexicans headline their own ppv. If you can answer that question. I will shut the **** up about it.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdCa$hCanelo

Better question is why dont mexicans headline their own ppv. If you can answer that question. I will shut the **** up about it.
              Morales v Barrera. Margarito v Cotto. Marquez pac

stfu

Comment

• It's not that Canelo is needed...a good under-card is needed if Floyd is going to keep cherry picking opponents. Fans know a Guerrero fight is a cherry pick (except for Flamers). You need a solid undercard in order to sell this mess. Many will pay to say Mayweather fight but it will not sell very well because the desire to see Mayweather fight a natural lightweight is just not there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post

stfu

You sound like a ****ing idiot. I said HEADLINE . Cotto is the reason margarito was on ppv (without cotto margrito did 12k by himself) Marquez is only on ppv because pacquiao. Ill give you 2007 Morales vs barrera, but at only 296k hardley anything to brag about. I rest my case. When two Mexicans headline an event it flops.

Comment

Now your reaching to far haha when did I ever say Floyd doesn't play a role in making these numbers?? Why do u guys always want Floyd to have all the credit? Why not recognized the other people that helps with the success? Just like how u guys go and say Floyd promotes his own fight he's his own boss he doesn't fight for golden boy etc lol. Man U guys make it seems like u get a piece of the money Floyd gets lol.
                    What a clown answer from a straight up clown, lmfao!

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdCa$hCanelo

stfu

You sound like a ****ing idiot. I said HEADLINE . Cotto is the reason margarito was on ppv (without cotto margrito did 12k by himself) Marquez is only on ppv because pacquiao. Ill give you 2007 Morales vs barrera, but at only 296k hardley anything to brag about. I rest my case. When two Mexicans headline an event it flops.

so then oscar de la hoya is solely responsible for 2.4 Milly ppv right?

dlh is the attraction in that fight, not Floyd. floyds previous best before that was less than 400,000. "you sound like a f$$%#@ idiot".

Comment

Working...
                      X