No announcement yet.

Cotto fans (BMWP3) are at an all time desperation level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    I was getting texted RBRs when I was at work, and it just rocked my world. I really didn't even know what to think about life or anything at that point.

By the way, I just cannot believe that you thought I was serious in my Mayweather-Margarito thread. Come on Rog...
    man dog I didn't know you were playing lol sorry about that. But after seeing what mosley did to marg, I don't know why floyd couldn't do it. I have never ever thought margarito could beat floyd, but i would see it somewhere 9-3 or 8-4 in a fun fight to watch. I don't know if floyd would come in with the same game plan and the same willingness to load up every punch like mosley was doing. Just a crazy fight!! Total shock!!!

Comment

I was getting texted RBRs when I was at work, and it just rocked my world. I really didn't even know what to think about life or anything at that point.

By the way, I just cannot believe that you thought I was serious in my Mayweather-Margarito thread. Come on Rog...
      i uploaded margs entrance the place WAS ROCKING!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well clearly I feel a little more confident in that result now, but... beforehand, I don't know why anyone thought that a guy like Margarito would lose every single round...

Floyd actually might be a little too tentative to win every round. Mosley's solution was to back Margarito up... Floyd won't do that, he is a mover, and elusivity isn't the type of thing that overwhelmingly wins every round.
        Shane came face first and Marg couldnt pull the trigger.....the only time he would Touch Floyd is wen they pound gloves together before the bell rings.

Comment

Working...
        X