No announcement yet.

Wow..Just imagine if.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow..Just imagine if.....

Amir Khan and Kell Brook fight next. Brook ends Khans hype, on English soil, ruining all of his plans....

Floyd 1 or 2 fights from retiring, and planned heavily on fighting Khan for his next fight finds Brook in his place instead. He doesn't like it, but he takes the fight, due to fan outrage and uproar.

Brook via fighting the perfect fight of his lifetime, and a little luck beats him, changing the face of boxing history forever and making Floyd go home and cry into his pillow. Brook continues his legacy from there....

u on that a-side dope?..

Comment

Keep dreaming it will turn out to be a nightmare for Brook and You.

Comment

Its possible. Brook will split Khan in half and Floyd has already expressed his interest in fighting in the U.K so Brook vs Floyd is the logical step.
        It would sell out an 80k arena over here.

Floyd will pass the torch to The special one.

Comment

You really think it's that impossible to think Brook can upset Floyd? Get real. It's within the realm of possibility...Brook can beat Thurman possibly and a lot of
          People think Thurman can beat Floyd possibly so possibly it's possible.

Comment

Floyd takes Brook to boarding school. Next please.

Comment

What I think will happen is Khan will duck Brook altogether aliviating all problems right there. But Khan will probably site a fake injury like Chisora did against Fury then wait till Brooks is booked up then take a fight with a journeyman, solidifying his place in the Floyd sweepstakes if he wins. Floyd will have be the one to call him up telling him to do it.

Comment

khan has a good chance at beating brook. you dont have to be a counter puncher necessarily to beat him i think. khan is not a counter puncher but a blazing fast high volume puncher with good boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  khan has a good chance at beating brook. you dont have to be a counter puncher necessarily to beat him i think. khan is not a counter puncher but a blazing fast high volume puncher with good boxing skills.
                  I know. This is pure speculations and what if scenarios. A lot of things would have to happen that wouldn't aren't locks to happen. Floyd agreeing to fight with Brook would be the biggest one imo, Brook beating Floyd is another. Khan beating Brook is also possible.

Comment

khan-brook has to be next, i know that would be brooks first choice. khan isnt getting floyd/manny in the fall.... brook has the title. now we get to see if khan has the balls or if he chooses guerrero

Comment

Working...
                    X