No announcement yet.

If Pac is so much better than Floyd..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    Why is he still considered the underdog if/when they fight by linesmakers?
    Its crazy how through time the hatred for Floyd would have casual fans believe Floyd doesnt have a snowball chance in hell of beating Pac. Which is a joke..
    Linesmakers arent dumb though.. But these long stretches of vacation Floyd is taking at his advanced age concerns me slightly..
    The oddsmakers don't look at fights based on style match ups more than what the guy did previous and how the numbers relate between the two. At one point, Pacquiao was a 8/5 favorite over Floyd (which if you were a Folyd fan would've been a great bet). After Floyd beat Mosley, the odds shifted up and down in favor of both Pacquiao and Mayweather 2/1 or 2.5/1

Neither guy is getting this huge under or over against the other. You can make a point for either guy beating the other, but I believe it won't be an easy fight for either guy by any means.

Comment

If Pac is better/worse than Floyd, then he's only slightly better/worse. The oddmakers aren't dumb; they're correct about 80% of the time. They realize the difference in skill isn't significant between the two, but Pac isn't a real welterweight and thus is the underdog. I'm not sure who's better, but I would also expect the naturally bigger/taller Floyd to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
        Pacman cherrypicks wayyyyy better than Floyd.Everyone knows Floyd has,but people refuse to see that Pacman does too!!
        Can you imagine Marquez ever fighting DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito and Mosley? Can you even imagine Berto cherry picking these boxers?

This hardcore boxing thing is way given too much credit in this site. Look at idiots like this. His common sense is thrown away in favor of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
        X