No announcement yet.

Any Medical Marijuana Patients here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Medical Marijuana Patients here?

Im now one. Got my card a couple of days ago. Well not my card yet, but Im now legal. Was really easy basically just paid $150 and was good to go. Only thing that sucked was the wait at the so called medical clinic.

It was hilarious really seeing all the stoners in there. No one when I was there really had medical issues we just wanted to be legal in getting high and go to dispensaries. After filling out some forms and making up reasons for why I needed the card (mine was back pain and shoulder pain). I saw the Doctor and it was in and out basically. I told him my injuries and how I got them. I said my shoulder pain was from pitching in baseball and immediately the doctor just ran with it and was writing down info on my temporary piece of paper that acts as my card. Was done with the doctor in about 10 minutes if that and was good to go. Went to dispensary right after and picked up some good ****. Still will probably get my grass from my dealer, but checking out the dispensaries will be fun for the variety.

congratulations Inc...welcome to the club

Comment

I haven't smoked in years but if I was a card carrier I would consider picking it up every once in a while. Your story makes me want to try it, Incu. I don't know if we have them here in Michigan though.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        congratulations Inc...welcome to the club
        Thanks proud to be a part of it. When you saw the doctor did you make an appointment or was it at some clinic?

I went to a clinic in a run down shopping center in Denver to get mine. It was just basically a money making thing, they didn't give a **** if you really needed it or not, they just wanted your money. Im fine with that, now I can go to a dispensary and by my grass if I want. Around here in Colorado they are popping up everywhere that allows them.

Comment

U lot are a bunch of lucky Muthafukas with this card ****...

I still have to hustle and Grow to get mine..

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            Thanks proud to be a part of it. When you saw the doctor did you make an appointment or was it at some clinic?

I went to a clinic in a run down shopping center in Denver to get mine. It was just basically a money making thing, they didn't give a **** if you really needed it or not, they just wanted your money. Im fine with that, now I can go to a dispensary and by my grass if I want. Around here in Colorado they are popping up everywhere that allows them.

same here...i went to the ghetto part of town and got hooked up...BUT, i was actually told by my buds to go to that specific one because it was one of the few that has 24 hour verification....some only offer verification til midnight and if you get caught, you'd have to wait (probably in jail) til someone was in the office to verify that you were a patient

good **** tho Inc...i give it 2months before you stop going to your old dealer altogether

the dispensaries are the ****...no lag, no shorted sacks, open 7 days a week, AND some of them give you freebies like joints and ****

Comment

ana will be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                I haven't smoked in years but if I was a card carrier I would consider picking it up every once in a while. Your story makes me want to try it, Incu. I don't know if we have them here in Michigan though.
                I think Michigan has a law passed for Medical Marijuana, but I don't know if it's like California and Colorado. I know recently this past spring they past some law to make it easier for people to open dispensaries and such. After that dispensaries were popping up all over the place in cities where the city councils had voted to allow them. Then so did clinics and it made it easier for people to get their cards.

Comment

Originally posted by El Poontango View Post
                  ana will be disappointed
                  I know, but I need it when she loses matches to ease the pain

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    I know, but I need it when she loses matches to ease the pain

nice one.

Comment

Working...
                    X