Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow gets dumped by GF because he wouldn't have sex with her

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she really loved him she would wait for him.

It's obvious she was only interested in him for one thing.

Comment

What a slut...shouldn't she be impressed? He won't cheat on her that's for sure. Good riddance Tim!!

Comment

She's a hoe. Girls today want a loyal man, yet she's ditching him because she isn't getting dick? Lmao
        Didn't she do that SAME thing to a Jonas brother, and broke up with him right after they had sex? All she is is a virginuty stealer lmao.

She's got some ugly midsection/breaths to, Tebow can do way better, and he will.

Comment

Can't believe you guys are hating on Tebow. I'm not a man of God myself, but Tebow is someone who should be respected.

It's rare to see a real man of his word who sticks to his guns and isn't full of ****. Most men have the will power of a toddler.

But we live in a society that idolizes people like Kanye West, Bieber, and Mayweather. So I shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
            Hooooly smokes... brush is getting annihilated in here... easy on the guy
            You have to combat Brush head on or he'll roll all over you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Can't believe you guys are hating on Tebow. I'm not a man of God myself, but Tebow is someone who should be respected.

It's rare to see a real man of his word who sticks to his guns and isn't full of ****. Most men have the will power of a toddler.

But we live in a society that idolizes people like Kanye West, Bieber, and Mayweather. So I shouldn't be surprised.
              I respect a principled man but tebow is a delusional bible thumping idiot. I don't have any respect for a guy who stands up for a choice based on ignorance

Comment

Holy **** (pun intended) there is a huge beta stream flowing in this thread.

"Respect Tebow doe" nah, he's a ****sexual. It's ok, I have nothing against them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  If she really loved him she would wait for him.

It's obvious she was only interested in him for one thing.
                  Obviously not his money.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I respect a principled man but tebow is a delusional bible thumping idiot. I don't have any respect for a guy who stands up for a choice based on ignorance
                    I hear you, but I'm not really looking at it from a religious or philosophical standpoint. In a world where so many people you know and even more that you don't know are full of ****, I personally I have to respect someone for simply saying he's one way and actually being that way.

I know he's an idiot, but he isn't hurting anyone with his ignorance other than himself by being in a constant state of blue balls. The chick should have known what she was getting into, unless deflowering a well known Christian boy is on her bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I hear you, but I'm not really looking at it from a religious or philosophical standpoint. In a world where so many people you know and even more that you don't know are full of ****, I personally I have to respect someone for simply saying he's one way and actually being that way.

I know he's an idiot, but he isn't hurting anyone with his ignorance other than himself by being in a constant state of blue balls. The chick should have known what she was getting into, unless deflowering a well known Christian boy is on her bucket list.
                      Well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X