Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I'll Walk Away With Memory of Pacquiao KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, 5 is enough and theres no point, Theres more fights out there to be had. Marquez slammed the book shut, it's over and it's time for fans to get over it, it's done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      I'm a big fan of both and I have Pac winning the first 2 bouts and JMM winning the last 2 and although pac was brutally kod in the last bout, I believe Jmm took more damage in that fight than pac did.

In every fight with maybe the exception of the 3rd, Jmm sustained lots of damage. This why I believe he has no interest in fighting pac again. He very well can win again but he will have to walk thru hell to do so.
      This is right and exactly why JMM wants no more. In every fight with Pacquiao he gets his face rearranged and was getting pulverized the worst of all in the last fight before the KO shot landed. He don't want no more at any price. It's that simple.
      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 08-22-2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        This is right and exactly why JMM wants no more. In every fight with Pacquiao he gets his face rearranged and was getting pulverized the worst of all in the last fight before the KO shot landed. Ho don't want no more at any price. It's that simple.
        Thats all that will be remembered. Oh and Pac needing smelling salt to wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          i dont know why the majority of pac fans are so butt hurt every time someone mentions their hero..he got knocked the F out simple as that..out of those 4 fights he didn't win one fight..the truth is he has 3 losses and 1 draw..the 3rd fight he lost too..he got a gift from the judges..in the last fight marquez proved that he has always been the better fighter..pacquiao fans need to move on and need to stop being such cry babies..for once man the f up and admit that JMM is the better fighter!!
          JMM might be as good or better h2h, but that's like Ali=Frazier=Norton, or Junior Jones > Barrera etc. Remind me, what's his second best scalp, after Pac? Where would this guy be on Pac's resume?

Comment

• When you ask casuals about Pacquiao, the first thing people will remember is KTFO6...Nobody is going to say "8" division titlist. The first thing people associate with Pac will be KTFO6...it is just how these things work. Sportscenter showed it for days, it spawned a weeks worth of internet memes, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              The chapter is closed, he got the clearest victory of the whole rivalry. Marquez is too prideful to be the B side against Pacquiao again. He can make as much money fighting two or three other guys.

Like who? Nobody will offer him 13m or even 10, not even Floyd cause he has 0 leverage there. Not that he wants to fight him anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Thats all that will be remembered. Oh and Pac needing smelling salt to wake up.
                I remember the other 3 fights and the way Pac was getting on JMM's a55 right before getting hit with a once in a lifetime shot.

Now what?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  JMM might be as good or better h2h, but that's like Ali=Frazier=Norton, or Junior Jones > Barrera etc. Remind me, what's his second best scalp, after Pac? Where would this guy be on Pac's resume?

that would be 107yr old Casamayor or 87yr old MAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    WTF happened to boxing? Floyd's a wuss, a pusssy! Now it's Marquez this time! Both against Pacquiao!

Yo Pussssies! you're all Pro fighters! you're getting paid Millions! A fight against Pacquiao will be your highest Payday! Why all this ducking?
                    Can't spell pathetic without PAC! Lol. PACs a low skilled clown who got put to sleep like a baby after eating too much Lechon. Pac, Gesta, Mighty Mark, Viloria, Donaire, the *** who just lost to Avalos, AJ Banal..all clowns. Not 1 worthy warrior. Sad really.

Comment

• I know Pacboy is butt hurt right now! Kudos to Marquez for rubbing in his devastating knockout victory!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X