Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia should have told Roach that he needs more time... not just ignore him..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    it was pass 11 bro, theres videos posted about it. roach waited 5min after 11 to confront gracia.
    Exactly, he waited until Rios was done skipping. When he jumped on the cross trainer, Roach must have got pissed and came over.

Comment

• Robert Garcia initiated the whole thing, if he was obligated to do a interview, dont do it in ring space and still be using the equipment when your allocated time was over.

How Roach reacted was wrong, though, to be honest if you were in the same situation i sure you will be pissed, it pretty disrespectful what Garcia did, though what Roach followed with was very petty, and well, Ariza is just pure pathetic.

Comment

• i think he explained enough and that's all

Comment

• If I was Rios I call Roach out after the ref gives out the last instructions. I'd ask him if he Rios was also a Mexican Motherflower. He should also bring Eli with him

Comment

• I hate these 'coach beefs.' Who gives a ****, it'll be Pac-Rios in the ring on Saturday.

Both behaved unprofessionally and like children. Floyd Sr gave a much better account of himself when being goaded by Guerrero's pops. Says a lot when you come off looking worse than Floyd Sr...

Comment

Working...
            X