No announcement yet.

The Klitschkos dont need to re-match anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitschkos dont need to re-match anyone

Because everyone they have beat they beat convinsingly. Wlad facing Haye is a waste of time. I hope Wlad tells him to his face to get back in line and deserve a shot.

Wlad needs to fight Helenius, Fury-Chisora winner ect. Clean those guys out. And Povetkin. But the thing with povetkin why should they give him a shot when they agreed to a fight and he didnt show up to the press conference

Wlad certainly shouldn't do a rematch with Haye, it wouldn't make sense anymore. Wlad dominated Haye, he didn't destroyed him, but did enough for me to say that he's clearly superior than Haye. Also I don't want to see Haye against Wlad anymore because the guy did trash talk for 2 years and then delivered crap, he just lost his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin O'Leary View Post
      Because everyone they have beat they beat convinsingly. Wlad facing Haye is a waste of time. I hope Wlad tells him to his face to get back in line and deserve a shot.

Wlad needs to fight Helenius, Fury-Chisora
      winner ect. Clean those guys out. And Povetkin. But the thing with povetkin why should they give him a shot when they agreed to a fight and he didnt show up to the press conference
      What is it with you guys wanting Wlad to fight these guys with so little experience? Between Fury, Chisora and Helenius they have a COMBINED 43 fights. These guys need time to develop just like your boy Wlad did. Lets not forget he lost his 24th pro fight by tko because of inexperience and really didn't step up in quality again for almost a half dozen fights. Sounds to me like Klit fans want him to get these guys now so in case they go on to anything promising they can have a claimed victory. Doesn't seem to matter to you guys that these fighters are green at the elite level and will be for quite a few more fights.

Comment

If you're talking about Wlad, then no. There's really no point in giving Haye an immediate re-match. Maybe a couple years down the line after Haye has beaten 2 or 3 top contenders to prove that he's worthy of a re-match.

Now Vitali on the other hand needs to rematch Solis after that BS KO ruling that should've been ruled no contest. Considering all the b!tching and moaning he did when Lewis wouldn't give him a rematch.

If Vitali dosen't give Solis a rematch, Klit fans need to stop crying about Lewis not rematching Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          What is it with you guys wanting Wlad to fight these guys with so little experience? Between Fury, Chisora and Helenius they have a COMBINED 43 fights. These guys need time to develop just like your boy Wlad did. Lets not forget he lost his 24th pro fight by tko because of inexperience and really didn't step up in quality again for almost a half dozen fights. Sounds to me like Klit fans want him to get these guys now so in case they go on to anything promising they can have a claimed victory. Doesn't seem to matter to you guys that these fighters are green at the elite level and will be for quite a few more fights.
          then who else he suppose to fight? everyone else sucks compared to them. wait 5-10 years till they retire?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin O'Leary View Post
            then who else he suppose to fight? everyone else sucks compared to them. wait 5-10 years till they retire?
            Adamek, Dimitrenko and Arreola would keep him busy for awhile. Tony Thompson is working his way back in the picture. There is at least a year and a half these fights would take up. The whole time the young guns should be fighting regularly for experience and to prove themselves. At this point they lack experience and have proved nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X