Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a serious note, the Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the idea of an undisputed and unified heavy weight champ.

we all know wlad is the man- and anyone who wants to take the mattle needs to beat him.

if wlad wasn't there, we'd be hoping someone else would unify.

Comment

hopkins should go up and fight vitali lol

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        If Vitali defeats Adamek, should they retire? Wladimir, now that he has whipped Haye, has nothing else to prove. They achieved everything they hoped to accomplish. Wladimir is the undisputed champion of the world, (apart from his brother) and Vitali is going to be 40 years of age for his upcoming fight. Both of them have captured every single major belt in the heavyweight division, and literally have plowed through all of the best competition, save Povetkin, who is too scared to face any one of them. Together they are the two headed monster who rule undisputed at the very top, with no serious contenders amongst the horizon. So I guess the question is should they retire and let all the second class competition compete amongst themselves to crown what they have become? Let me know your thoughts.
        There are several interesting fights left - Adamek, Hellenius, Povetkin, Solis (rematch), then retire afterwards. Wlad can keep going for several more years, and there is no reason to stop unless he stops enjoying boxing.

Comment

not yet

they have too stronga name that makes them ALOT of money
          no point walking away from all that just yet

Comment

nah, they are few people they should chase and fight
            1. povetkin
            2. helenius
            3. boystov
            4. chisora/fury winner
            5. ?ustinov,

Comment

why should klits retire? they are good,ways above the current contenders and it's their duty to give a chance to whomever wants to fight them. this will be the ultimate selection on the break of hw generations.

i do see vitali retiring soon though. this will allow wlad to fight for his vacant WBC strap. and become a fully unified champ.

Comment

Working...
              X