No announcement yet.

Pro boxers give their all and all fans can do is complain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #WIN
    the thread starter, is racially motivated. He negged repped me and pm me saying I am a dumb spic.

dude has no life.
    Wow, that's insensitive. Didn't know TS got down like that.

Comment

the thread starter, is racially motivated. He negged repped me and pm me saying I am a dumb spic.

dude has no life.
      wow

Comment

Boxingscene, why do I come here?

Comment

i was raised better then that and have class and integrity.
          Don't fool your self. You're a piece of **** and not man enough to post under your real account.

Comment

dude has no life.
            stop lying,i red k'd you and called you a troll...dont come on here acting like im some damn racist troll

Comment

If he called you a spic, show us a screen shot or STFU.

Comment

dude has no life.
                That is outrageous

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  He cant cause it never happened..i dont even talk like that

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    Imagine this...waking up early before the sun comes up rain sleet or snow..running 5-10 miles no matter how you feel,cutting back on your food intake,refusing all the things others enjoy in order to make something out of yourself..Going to the gym working until you cant work anymore.Sparring getting hit over and over again to increase punch resistance.you do all this before the actual fight where you will sweat,bleed and try your best to win...How many people on here can actually go through this??how many of you think you have what it takes?
                    It's not like they get millions of pounds to do it or anything...

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      So when you go around accusing Hispanic posters of having a racial agenda against black fighters/posters you don't need or show proof.

But you need proof of a racial agenda from a black poster against what i'm assuming is a Hispanic poster?

well okay, next time you bring up race as an excuse for people hating on Broner i'll be sure to ask for proof

Comment

Working...
                      X