No announcement yet.

Ike Ibeabuchi v Oliver McCall...who wins/breaks down and how

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    I get what you're saying, just I am imagining this as being Ike's next bout, so i'm just making a guess that his problems (which began around that time outside of the ring and began to get worse) would cause him trouble in the ring eventually, such as Tyson's decline. I don't mean it in the same way as McCall, crying in the ring. Hope you get what i'm aiming at.
    I thought you meant prime for prime........lol

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Well, we can't know for sure about how Ike would have been in his next fight, hell he could have become some crazed madman in the ring that would actually make him better or more dangerous. But ok, as this is more of a joke matchup let's say their physical primes but worst moments mentally, bring them together and match them up and you have an interesting encounter.

Comment

I think Ibeabuchi is one of the most overrated heavies in recent times, but the guy who beat Tua would beat McCall in my opinion. His workrate and chin would frustrate the slower McCall. Oliver was more prone to get frustrated in the ring than Ike was.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine
          Quote:

Originally Posted by DLT

Well, we can't know for sure about how Ike would have been in his next fight, hell he could have become some crazed madman in the ring that would actually make him better or more dangerous. But ok, as this is more of a joke matchup let's say their physical primes but worst moments mentally, bring them together and match them up and you have an interesting encounter.
          Sheesh man. You're making this more of a puzzle than a matchup. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

TE=PainfromUkraine;14092092]Technically but I am not convinced that he could knock McCall out, in fact i'm almost sure he wouldn't be able to, but you never know due to each man's mental weaknesses, what could happen. In any case, McCall had beaten Lewis so he had the capability to beat people generally favoured over him on a given night. Funny matchup though, probably would have gone like the Ike v Tua battle.[/QUOTE]

Mental weakness ???? Have u ever fought professional???

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              I think Ibeabuchi is one of the most overrated heavies in recent times, but the guy who beat Tua would beat McCall in my opinion. His workrate and chin would frustrate the slower McCall. Oliver was more prone to get frustrated in the ring than Ike was.
              I agree about ike being overrated. he was very good and solid but people make it like he would have been the greatest of all time becuz of him barely winning a life and death war with the one dimensional david tua and catching byrd clowning against the ropes with a huge uppercut. I think hed have out worked mcall and won a ud but I think a prime lewis and maybe even vitali school him. hed never been in with a heavyweight taller than him that could box and would be punching down on him
              Last edited by beez721; 01-02-2014, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Hard to say who would win because they faced different opponents. But it would be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                X