No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wach Will Help Pulev Prepare For Klitschko Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wach Will Help Pulev Prepare For Klitschko Showdown

Polish heavyweight giant Mariusz "The Viking" Wach (27-1, 15 KO) will assist Kubrat Pulev (20-0, 11KOs) for his scheduled fight against WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (62-3, 52KOs) on September 6th. Wach will head down to Pulev's camp in Berlin to provide his services as a sparring partner.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Polish heavyweight giant Mariusz "The Viking" Wach (27-1, 15 KO) will assist Kubrat Pulev (20-0, 11KOs) for his scheduled fight against WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (62-3, 52KOs) on September 6th. Wach will head down to Pulev's camp in Berlin to provide his services as a sparring partner.

[Click Here To Read More]
    great idea. wach did so well against wlad,,lol

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      great idea. wach did so well against wlad,,lol
      I was just about to say exactly the same thing. I had Wach losing a complete 120 - 108 shutout against Wladimir and to make things worse Wach was busted being on performance enhancing drugs in the fight. I wonder how bad Wach really is without the juice/steroids if he could not even pinch a round.
      Last edited by chocolate; 08-22-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Pulev making the same mistake everybody else is. Wach is a tall guy. Fair enough. But that's what he brings to the table. Why not get Ustinov, dimitrenko, towers, or someone that just has an ounce of skills.

When do people start understanding that Wlad doesn't win because he's big, but because he has skills to go with it?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Pulev making the same mistake everybody else is. Wach is a tall guy. Fair enough. But that's what he brings to the table. Why not get Ustinov, dimitrenko, towers, or someone that just has an ounce of skills.

When do people start understanding that Wlad doesn't win because he's big, but because he has skills to go with it?
          yea,,,or the notion that wlad hasnt fought anyone as big as him

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            yea,,,or the notion that wlad hasnt fought anyone as big as him
            True.

but if I was fighting Wlad I wouldn't necessarily focus all my energy on finding someone who was tall. Get someone that brings you trouble, who has a good jab, good movement and a monstrous right hand. Of course you can't get a replica, that's why he's the champ, but I honestly think you could do a lot better than Wach who's literally the definition of a big stiff idiot.

Comment

Pulev said in an interview that Wlad has many weaknesses and while he didn't mention what they were, he said a big weakness of Wlad is not rematching the people that beat him. He said how could you be a world champ and consider yourself one if you can't avenge your losses and rely on your big brother to avenge them.

Technically he rematched Brewster but in that fight Lamon had a detached retina.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                True.

but if I was fighting Wlad I wouldn't necessarily focus all my energy on finding someone who was tall. Get someone that brings you trouble, who has a good jab, good movement and a monstrous right hand. Of course you can't get a replica, that's why he's the champ, but I honestly think you could do a lot better than Wach who's literally the definition of a big stiff idiot.
                yea,,,,the only thing wach has is a big strong chin. cant see him helping pulev at all. its like going from a pitcher with all off speed stuff to a pitcher with a blazing fastball. not good preparation

Comment

th only reason he brought in wach was his size & experience he had fighting wladimir. sure he got a beat down but he might be able to pass on some things wlad did that gave him trouble but talking about it & doing it are 2 different things. pulev has size so he won't be pushed around but if wlad starts to tee off will he be able to counter? i'm not sure about that. Ustinov, dimitrenko & tony thompson are not in he same league as klitschko. joey abell was able to hit pulev at will early in their fight. pulev earned this shot so let's see what happens. his lack of power hurts is chances...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    th only reason he brought in wach was his size & experience he had fighting wladimir. sure he got a beat down but he might be able to pass on some things wlad did that gave him trouble but talking about it & doing it are 2 different things. pulev has size so he won't be pushed around but if wlad starts to tee off will he be able to counter? i'm not sure about that. Ustinov, dimitrenko & tony thompson are not in he same league as klitschko. joey abell was able to hit pulev at will early in their fight. pulev earned this shot so let's see what happens. his lack of power hurts is chances...
                    Say what? Joey landed 3 punches the entire fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X