Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne: I'll Go Through Povetkin, Then It's On To Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
    End of the road for Stiverne
    no doubt! Sasha will knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
      No way in hell Stiverne is winning this fight. He got dropped and barley beat an unknown journeyman in his last fight. Povetkin might not ko him cause Stiverne is one tough mofo but he's likely going to win a very easy decision and a knovkdown or two won't suprise me.
      derric rossy isn't unknown. One of the better gatekeepers & according to a poster that was at the fight it was a flash knckdown.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        derric rossy isn't unknown. One of the better gatekeepers & according to a poster that was at the fight it was a flash knckdown.
        There's video of that knockdown and it was a flash knockdown. It means absolutely nothing.

Comment

Good luck with that **** Stiverne!

Comment

I think Povetkin wins this one but Im looking forward to seeing both of them fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              um stiverne tested dirty for diet pills buddy not ped and steroids like pedvetking..... Big difference between diet pills and meldonium.......
              acshually i looked boff dem up the **** stiverne take a lot worse than meldonium

Comment

Working...
              X