How strong is broner's chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    you seem somewhat angered by Broner.

peeps need to relax. he's a fun action fighter, he can take one, he can give one. his presence at 140 will mean very watchable fights, whoever wins.
    Broner is doing his job

If Broner keeps improving as he moves up in weight and becomes a legit star, then the new Villian of Boxing is here.

Comment

Broner will turn more defensive in the higher weight classes a la, I think he will. If he does, he will be a force. If he fights like this againts say, Mathysse, he gets KTFO!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Granite...Rees is one of the hardest punchers in the game right now and he tested Broner's chin
        So someone who's 5 foot 2 with a 40% Ko % is one of the best Punchers in the game ? Is you stupid ?

Comment

we'll see when he reaches jww

Comment

Keep hatin ***gs aint nobody beating the can man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun
              Quote:

Originally Posted by MANIAC310

Granite...Rees is one of the hardest punchers in the game right now and he tested Broner's chin

So someone who's 5 foot 2 with a 40% Ko % is one of the best Punchers in the game ? Is you stupid ?
              lol Maniac is a Mexican fanatic. He was definitely being sarcastic.

That said I still think Broner is still largely untested like maniacs boy canelo both these fools have only fought smaller guys this far.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rees laid the blueprint to beat Broner tonight

Rees was just physically too small to finish the job

He was working the body nicely and and was slicker than I thought

Matthysse would be a awesome fight

Comment

Working...
                X