Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko is The Fight Arum Wants To Make Most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    135 or 140,they asked Manny on fight hype about 135,he said no problem,he walks around between fights at 140
    Just don't see that at all.

Pretty sure he walks around above 150 lbs too.

He's been no lower than 144 for since 2009 I very much doubt he could make 135 to be honest I'm not sure he could even make 140 comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Just don't see that at all.

Pretty sure he walks around above 150 lbs too.

He's been no lower than 144 for since 2009 I very much doubt he could make 135 to be honest I'm not sure he could even make 140 comfortably.
      I don't know,i just saw him say it himself on video today an fight hype,either he's lying to telling the truth

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        I don't know,i just saw him say it himself on video today an fight hype,either he's lying to telling the truth
        I guess we'd find out if he fought there. He's been saying it for years but hasn't done it so I don't know.

I don't know what he's walking around now but he has definitely walked around above 150 in the past. I think before the Cotto fight it was documented but I'm going off memory.

Comment

Pac is an old timer now. He's washed up and just fighting for money. Don't put him in with a gun like Loma. Don't want to see it.

Comment

They are roughly the same heighr with Manny probably having close to 10 pounds of solid weight over him. That means this would be the lightest guy Pac has fought since Hatton who was around Pac's size. Lomachenko for as skilled as he is technically would still be fighting one the most killed boxers for the past decade. On top of that Pac has enough power to hurt and deter guys his size and slightly bigger so he has more than enough to actualy hurt Lomachenko. For perspective I see Walters as a good challenge for Lomachenko with the power he has and I believe that Pacquiao is a better stronger puncher than him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I guess we'd find out if he fought there. He's been saying it for years but hasn't done it so I don't know.

I don't know what he's walking around now but he has definitely walked around above 150 in the past. I think before the Cotto fight it was documented but I'm going off memory.
              True,it's all just talk now,we'll have to wait and see what happens

Comment

clearly arum is just trying to get loma's name out there. it's almost certainly not gonna happen

although loma does hold wins over toledo who went on to be a top 140 pounder and has more height and reach than manny

Comment

How about we wait and see if Loma can get past Walters first? Walters is no push over and this is dangerous fight for Loma. Also i think he is a bit overrated just because of his amateur and olympics background.

Comment

Arum with his in-house bull**** as usual. Doesn't matter that they're weight classes apart. Arum would do anything for money.

Comment

Any fight other than Pac - Crawford is a waste of our time.

Comment

Working...
                      X