Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Poster of the Year 2012 FINAL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All yall relax. Freedom's system is working fine. There is a leader in the polls(and has been in the previous polls), regardless of how many you can vote for, and regardless if you can see who picked who. Besides, I always see the statement "It's JUST the internet" a plenty on this site, so lets remember that and give Freedom a break as he took the time out to create these threads for us.

I see nothin wrong with how things have went thus far, no need to change what aint broke. Everybody is not gonna get everybody's vote, so a clear winner is going to be decided.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      I agree that no one should be afraid but I realise that some may not be comfortable with it for whatever reason. Not making it a public vote cancels that out and may even result in more votes for the nominees.
      Now who in they right mind is gonna be AFRAID T mah homie?????? As much monkey **** that gets talked on these boards, really??????? And out of the posters listed, WHO is gonna be offended by not being voted for. Everybody up there are hella cool folks in the 1st place right? Otherwise they wouldnt have made it thus far correct?

I mean its not like we voting for the next Mexican Cartel Head Honcho.
      Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 12-26-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Now who in they right mind is gonna be AFRAID T mah homie?????? As much monkey **** that gets talked on these boards, really??????? And out of the posters listed, WHO is gonna be offended by not being voted for. Everybody up there are hella cool folks in the 1st place right? Otherwise they wouldnt have made it thus far correct?
        I get what your saying, Chief.

Personally, I don't have an issue with how it's formatted right now. My initial 'public vote' post was for a separate poll with a choice vote, after Freedom said he might do one. Though I believe everyone on that list is cool with it, it's not a matter of being afraid. But, I get you and agree with you.

Comment

All yall relax. Freedom's system is working fine. There is a leader in the polls(and has been in the previous polls), regardless of how many you can vote for, and regardless if you can see who picked who. Besides, I always see the statement "It's JUST the internet" a plenty on this site, so lets remember that and give Freedom a break as he took the time out to create these threads for us.

I see nothin wrong with how things have went thus far, no need to change what aint broke. Everybody is not gonna get everybody's vote, so a clear winner is going to be decided.
          like i and you stated, lol, someone will win but not in a normal manner of voting, lol, people on this poll will receive sympathy votes because voters feel they will offend a freind if they do not vote for a undeserving freind

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            I get what your saying, Chief.

Personally, I don't have an issue with how it's formatted right now. My initial 'public vote' post was for a separate poll with a choice vote, after Freedom said he might do one. Though I believe everyone on that list is cool with it, it's not a matter of being afraid. But, I get you and agree with you.
            I feel you T mah homie. And I understand your position. Forgive me Terrell my good man, I've been in and out of NSB today, and I'm kinda shellshocked/NSBPTSD'd and have to come back down to Lounge status.

*sips medicinal Crown Royal*

Ahhhhhh. Im starting to feel better already. :drinkup:

Comment

I feel you T mah homie. And I understand your position. Forgive me Terrell my good man, I've been in and out of NSB today, and I'm kinda shellshocked/NSBPTSD'd and have to come back down to Lounge status.

*sips medicinal Crown Royal*

Ahhhhhh. Im starting to feel better already. :drinkup:
              Forgiveness? Come on, Chief.

There's nothing you said, wrote or did that calls for any kind of an apology. You're like a cool big brother on these boards for me, man. You have all the right to slap ya lil bruh around here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                like i and you stated, lol, someone will win but not in a normal manner of voting, lol, people on this poll will receive sympathy votes because voters feel they will offend a freind if they do not vote for a undeserving freind
                Greatest mah homie. I honestly think that each and every poster being nominated, and voting are big girls and boys. And while I do think there is a little bit of merit to what you're sayin bout some not wanting to offend those that are in the polls. I think its underestimating the true character of the Lounge Rats voting.

I feel that TBear should be in my spot. I feel very undeserving of the spot I hold in the polls(Im still in utter shock that I have as many votes as I do). I saw who voted for who, and feel that anybody that voted for someone other than me did the right thing with their votes. Im sure that Im not the only one who feels this way.

Comment

Greatest mah homie. I honestly think that each and every poster being nominated, and voting are big girls and boys. And while I do think there is a little bit of merit to what you're sayin bout some not wanting to offend those that are in the polls. I think its underestimating the true character of the Lounge Rats voting.

I feel that TBear should be in my spot. I feel very undeserving of the spot I hold in the polls(Im still in utter shock that I have as many votes as I do). I saw who voted for who, and feel that anybody that voted for someone other than me did the right thing with their votes. Im sure that Im not the only one who feels this way.
                  TBear shouldnt be on your spot even though ive always got along with him, lol, im just trying to be real, lol, other people like you may feel that TBear does but you are now the one here and at the end, lol, that was just the way the cookie crumbled, lol, im still in opinion where people should vote only once to show their true stance on who desrves the poster of the year bragging rights, lol, i personally wouldnt brag but people like you and i dont brag about internet bragging rights, lol,

i made sure i wasnt even in these poster of the year polls by not posting on any of the previous 10, lol, besides , lol, you alone would beat me on a head to head vote off , lol, i just wanted to see the finals on this vote offs made up of 10 previous polls and you made it this far, lol, congratulations homie

Comment

I voted for Chief even though there are many sexy posters on this poll most of whom could get it.

Comment

Very, very hard for me to vote as I feel everyone on the list is a damn good poster in their own right & I feel honoured to be apart of it. I also want to thank everybody who voted for me, it feels great I've made it to the final and a thanks to everyone actually who took their time to vote & Freedom for going to the effort of making this.

I just moved my cursor over the boxes, closed my eyes and clicked the mouse a few times so basically it was random as hell who got my votes.

Thanks & good luck everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X