Collapse
No announcement yet.

Franklin Over Liddell 2 million points!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin Over Liddell 2 million points!

Franklin Over Liddell....put em points comrades....

I'll take Liddell for a quarter mil.

Comment

1M on Liddell.

Comment

500k on the iceman

Comment

1 million on Liddell.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            I'll take Liddell for a quarter mil.
            Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            1M on Liddell.
            Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            500k on the iceman
            Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
            1 million on Liddell.
            500k each brothers ill only wager 2 million for this fight... confirm bet...good luck comrades....

Comment

Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
              500k each brothers ill only wager 2 million for this fight... confirm bet...good luck comrades....
              500k is CONFIRMED.

Sorry for the late reply. Event is starting momentarily.

Comment

awesome win buy rich....thats was coming out of no where and with a broken arm! Iceman needs to hang em up unnecessary losses dang!! anyways four of you can pay now....^_^

Comment

I won't be donating any points, and nor should any of the others in this thread.

Here is an exchange I had with you a while back after you refused to pay a bet:

Originally posted by Clegg
                  I made a bet with ianntheman but now he says it doesn't count because he didn't confirm it, even though he requested a bet, I accepted and said "confirmed". I think that if you ask for a bet with someone and they confirm it, you shouldn't wait until after the fight to tell them that you didn't actually intend to bet
                  Originally posted by ianntheman
                  crying for 100k which is not confirmd..! ive made alot of bets already and all of them was paid...try again bitachhhh...!
                  Originally posted by Clegg
                  You're the one crying and throwing insults around like a child, all I'm doing is stating facts.

You asked for a bet, I confirmed it. It's strange to me that you didn't reply at the time to say that you were 'joking'.

I made that bet the exact same way I've made bets with everyone else. If people look at the thread and decide that it doesn't count then fair enough. But don't try to get tough over the internet because someone provided factual information.

Originally posted by ianntheman
                  then tell me why didnt you put it on your sig then? because you know the bet is not confirmed....! try again and stop crying you can cry all you want clegg you and i know the bet was not confirmed....
                  According to you, if a bet is not confirmed by both parties then it doesn't count. Well, only Nodogoshi confirmed the bet in this thread.

According to you, if a bet is not sigged by both parties then it doesn't count. Well, projectxxx, 'Sugar' Freddi and myself didn't sig it.

By your own logic, the bets were not confirmed and do not count.

I've been here 2 years and have paid every single bet. I am 100% sure that you're going to ***** and moan like a child about this, so I shall respond in advance: ive made alot of bets already and all of them was paid...crying for 500k which is not confirmd..!try again bitachhhh...!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I won't be donating any points, and nor should any of the others in this thread.

Here is an exchange I had with you a while back after you refused to pay a bet:

According to you, if a bet is not confirmed by both parties then it doesn't count. Well, only Nodogoshi confirmed the bet in this thread.

According to you, if a bet is not sigged by both parties then it doesn't count. Well, projectxxx, 'Sugar' Freddi and myself didn't sig it.

By your own logic, the bets were not confirmed and do not count.

I've been here 2 years and have paid every single bet. I am 100% sure that you're going to ***** and moan like a child about this, so I shall respond in advance: ive made alot of bets already and all of them was paid...crying for 500k which is not confirmd..!try again bitachhhh...!

lol, betting is not that complicated. He should've accepted all bets instead of attempting to alter the amounts, but Clegg I agree with what was said.

Comment

Working...
                    X