Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum May Speak To Golden Boy About Marquez Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people need to wait, we all know richard the two timing ***** has taken a few golden boy guys by backstabbing the company, if he takes porter, then its out of the question

as long as porter stays with golden boy, he could get marquez, maybe even pacquiao if things work out well

Comment

Arum is only talking Golden Boy because his stable is running thin. If half of Golden Boy fighters leave, then Golden Boy will be like Top Rank. Half of the fighters aren't signed. This will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Please put him in with Thurman ASAP.
        He gains nothing from that fight. He's 40, no title, no legacy enhancing win, Thurman hasn't beaten any one of note yet just some tough journeymen like Karrass, Diaz and shopworn fighters like Quintana, Zaveck.

He gains a lot more by beating Porter, Pacquiao or Mayweather. If he stays at 140, the best guy there would be Garcia.

Comment

Maidana Marquez. Make it ****ing happen asap!!!

Comment

The only GBP I can see for JMM is Broner, and that's if Schaefer is ready to cash AB out.

Comment

We are inching closer and closer to this stupid cold war being over! IDGAF if they have Marquez fight a GBP garbage can, as long as they can get this sh.t done and over with I will be very happy.

Comment

It won't be a Haymon fighter, which rules of most of the aforementioned.

Comment

Marquez vs Guerrero or Khan. Call it "war of the whiners"

Comment

It should be Porter. There's your 5th title Juan.

Comment

Thank God. Their is hope of not seeing pac-marquez V.

Comment

Working...
                      X