Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Fans' excuse, good reason to dislike a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a lot of the time people couldnt care less one way or the other and dont like or dislike any particular fighter. If you dont like the fan base you can get a certain amount of satisfaction in seeing their fighter lose just to to see the fanbase cry like little babies.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      You don't like Mayweather fans but have no problems with other fans and you know why. So "let's keep it real" as you love to say.
      Look who it is. Right on cue.

Read my posts in this thread, then read your post in reply to mine. Then wonder how they make sense.

The above extract makes no sense in the context of my post. You're arguing a different point. You're conflating the points I am making in another thread with the purpose of this thread.

In fact, in my other post, I make it quite clear why I "have no problems with other fans and you know why"

I've hated Floyd, Calzaghe, Haye, Khan, Adonis, Qullin....their obnoxious fans just add to it, but if I was riding with those dudes, their fans wouldn't bother me.
      You're going to be too stupid to understand this post. Your reply is going to be idiotic and miss the point. I can sense it.

Comment

No its not.

I spend a lot of time on here because I can't talk boxing offline with anybody. But I realize NSB is just a small portion of a fighters fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
          It's a truly bogus reason. It doesn't exist. Everything comes off of your feeling for the fighter. If their fanbase is terrible, that just exacerbates things.

In fact, let's face it, which facking fighter actually has a non-annoying fanbase?

All this stuff about...."Oh, I love Pac but his fans annoy me" is straight BS. Everything stems from how you feel about that fighter. Mayweather fans are atrocious, as bad as Pacturts in their own way.....yet I don't dislike Floyd because of his fans, I dislike him because of who he is. His fans are just the icing on the cake
          No it's deeper than that. When you have Pac fans posting pics of KFC buckets and calling Floyd a monkey and referring to his "slave genetics" it makes it difficult to pull for Pac to win. And on the flip side, it makes rubbing it in that much sweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            No it's deeper than that. When you have Pac fans posting pics of KFC buckets and calling Floyd a monkey and referring to his "slave genetics" it makes it difficult to pull for Pac to win. And on the flip side, it makes rubbing it in that much sweeter.
            Yeah they took it too far but let's not pretend that Floyd's fanbase isn't massively annoying too. But you know why you don't see that as much? Because you ride with Floyd. When you're with a fighter, the fanbase doesn't bother you. It's only when you're on the other side do you see the BS of the fans more clearly.

But again, this isn't about the fans. They just exacerbate things. It comes off your feeling for the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Rubbing it in is what fans are suppose to do, if someone rides hard one way what goes around comes around.

If someone can't handle that then they shouldn't be throwing stones in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
                Look who it is. Right on cue.

Read my posts in this thread, then read your post in reply to mine. Then wonder how they make sense.

The above extract makes no sense in the context of my post. You're arguing a different point. You're conflating the points I am making in another thread with the purpose of this thread.

In fact, in my other post, I make it quite clear why I "have no problems with other fans and you know why"

You're going to be too stupid to understand this post. Your reply is going to be idiotic and miss the point. I can sense it.
                There is no point other than you're a phoney. You spend the majority of your time here arguing with the perceived "Haymon/Floyd/Broner black solidarity crowd" LOL. Those are your words.

But then contradict yourself by claiming the fans have nothing to do with why you don't like a fighter.

An annoying fan is an annoying fan regardless of who the fighter is. You just choose to focus on one group of fans and you know why. Look how fast you responded to skills for his opinion LOL.
                Last edited by joseph5620; 05-16-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

lets be honest, stop the bs, most of us here are bigots and proud-of-my-people c0ck$uckers

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    There is no point other than you're a phoney. You spend the majority of your time here arguing with the perceived "Haymon/Floyd/Broner solidarity crowd" LOL.

But then contradict yourself by claiming the fans have nothing to do with why you don't like a fighter.

An annoying fan is an annoying fan regardless of who the fighter is. You just choose to focus on one group of fans and you know why. Look how fast you responded to skills for his opinion LOL.
                    I'm shutting this back-and-forth down. Not only are you tremendously stupid but you're extremely boring. I don't engage with this sort of stuff. Normally, I slide out of these threads without responding back to idiots but I kinda wanted to tell you to your face why I dislike you. You ****ing suck.

Comment

i disrespect or dislike no boxer, never

just some of the big mouth fanladies

Comment

Working...
                      X