Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence is fighting in July, Lamont Peterson is a possible opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight! Hope it happens

Comment

By the end of next year Errol will have a better resume than lil g bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        barring a major knee injury to spence charles martin style during the fight how is it winnable for peterson? he isn't some great slick boxer and algeiri who is a much better mover couldn't keep spence off him. peterson did his best work in the trenches and at 140. bad combination against spence.
        Peterson is not the slouch you're making him out to be. He could win by constantly changing things up - making adjustments and not allowing Spence to set his feet to load up on his punches. If he can control the pace and distance of the fight on top of that he can win. Spence wins by imposing his will and forcing the pace from the opening bell and not giving Lamont any space to box. Stay in Lamont's chest and eat his body up to insure he's a stationary target later in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
          Peterson is not the slouch you're making him out to be. He could win by constantly changing things up - making adjustments and not allowing Spence to set his feet to load up on his punches. If he can control the pace and distance of the fight on top of that he can win. Spence wins by imposing his will and forcing the pace from the opening bell and not giving Lamont any space to box. Stay in Lamont's chest and eat his body up to insure he's a stationary target later in the fight.
          I agree, this is a major step up for Spence, I hope he is ready!

Comment

Great fight to get that extra experience. lamont, drugged or not, comes to fight. I would enjoy seeing Spence break him down

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
              Probably end of year.

Comment

I'd prefer Peterson vs Brook, if you ask me. Let's hope this fight between Lamont and Spence happens.

Comment

Damn never thought a russian would duck

Comment

About time he going to face a live body Lamont is the Tester to see if you have the goods

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                      GGG has cleaned out the middle weight division by knocking them out or by walk over's in fear of facing him. Spence has not faced one contender at Welter Weight unless he's going to clean out of the Division in 12 months your statement might hold water other than that your just talking out of your other mouth that expels your waste

Comment

Working...
                      X