Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The easiest way for Mayweather Jr to beat Manny ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the fight is going to happen because Floyd is too scared to fight Packy.

Comment

just do what floyd does, frustrate pac with tieing up after potshotting etc..altho with pac's stamina i dont think anyone can tie him...
      if the fight goes into the later rounds floyds chances increase dramatically imo, as he'll figure pac/roach out

Comment

dont get me wrong, there is still a slight chance that PAC's speed, punch
        volume and angles overwhelms him and get
        dominated badly. we need this fight to
        happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          I don't think the fight is going to happen because Floyd is too scared to fight Packy.
          Out of all of his nicknames, you chose that one..

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
            I just rewatched the Pac vs Clottey fight.

Clottey held a HIGH GUARD, STOOD THERE (so he got hit in the process mainly on the arms) but was able to punch Pac WHENEVER HE WANTED TO.

Floyd could just hold A HIGH GUARD, USE LATERAL MOVEMENT (to avoid punches) and WILL HIT PAC NOT ONLY WHEN HE WANTS TO BUT EVERYTIME PAC MISSES AND AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY HE GETS.

just sayin!
            After watching the Clottey fight, I was thinking the same but Floyd would just jab out of the high guard with right hand leads mixed in.

It would be simple like Winky-Tito. (Simple as in basic, not necessarily easy.)

Comment

The best way for Floyd to beat Pac is to just keep accusing Pac of using PED and hope that the people buys in on it. Mayweather is a great fighter but he's what Arum have been saying all along. Mayweather will not take a fight that he thinks he's going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Out of all of his nicknames, you chose that one..
                Modern Talking were the best of the 80's just like how pacquiao was the best of 2000-2009. Why is something wrong with that.

Comment

I think Floyd should put up the high guard, establish his jab and right, and walk him down. I think that would best for Floyd, and I don't see Manny dealing with it. Maybe not from the opening bell, since it might take a while to get used to it, but from the 3rd round onward he should walk Manny down.

Comment

Originally posted by MariusJin View Post
                    we all cant deny how beastly pac is if you decide to exchange toe to
                    toe with him. i'll honestly put him right next to ray robinson if boxing was all about straight up slugging. this sport has changed and there's too much chicken moves allowed.

floyd will need to do his usual "victory through UD" strategy. it will not be that difficult to win for Floyd.

BUT if Floyd makes this a pure fight, good luck
                    to him. he will be hattoned.
                    shows you dont know much.

floyd can FIGHT pac in pacs guard with ease. pac has to have range for him to fight.

floyd is going to make manny fight giong backwards like he did shane.

FLoyd is going to WALK MANNY DOWN.

watch

Comment

other than dreaming of floyd's dickk in your asss is this also one of your dreams?

Comment

Working...
                      X