The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60% for Martinez
    33% for Cotto
    Canelo you are next. After that GGG or Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
      This was my first big fight like this i spent a ton for that whole weekend i was kinda worried before but def worth every penny just wish i coulda got good floor seats or at the first row in the stands
      Yeah, yeah, I remember..how was it and you said you wish you had better seats..I thought you got the 350 seats which should've been the middle section overlooking the ring. What about the energy in MSG that night was it crazy, what about the Martinez fans, did you see any of them getting thrashed through the rows? Did you make it to the Parade?

PRPP

Comment

• GOAT master thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
          Yeah, yeah, I remember..how was it and you said you wish you had better seats..I thought you got the 350 seats which should've been the middle section overlooking the ring. What about the energy in MSG that night was it crazy, what about the Martinez fans, did you see any of them getting thrashed through the rows? Did you make it to the Parade?

PRPP
          I went to the weight in and I thought it was dead in there. Cotto vs Margarito II had some much more energy than this fight. People weren't even cheering for Papito.

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            I went to the weight in and I thought it was dead in there. Cotto vs Margarito II had some much more energy than this fight. People weren't even cheering for Papito.
            Papito..Did that guy even fight that night? Que vergüenza..

PRPP

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              Just remember after Sergio KOs Cotto and he is on the floor, lying in his own blood, wondering where he is...at that moment, I want you to remember three words Angelito: "it gets better."

Now you are saying that Canelo will finish Cotto in December.

Comment

• Just a lil bump. To remind people about the poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Maivia View Post
                  The rocks says this, if cotto wins, which the Rock thinks the Bald Headed Bisexual will do, their is going to be a big fiesta at the Ricky Martin house, and a couple of nsb posters aswell as orlando cruz will be attendence, you heard the rock correct, da boxer, jose, el angel, and prpowerpunches and every other eyebrow plucking jabroni on nsb will be there in their favorite crocs, they will be on their knees a favorite position of their idol, eating pinchos and sucking on morsilla and longaneza
                  loool for all his hilarity he predicted this one spot on

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rocky Maivia

The rocks says this, if cotto wins, which the Rock thinks the Bald Headed Bisexual will do, their is going to be a big fiesta at the Ricky Martin house, and a couple of nsb posters aswell as orlando cruz will be attendence, you heard the rock correct, da boxer, jose, el angel, and prpowerpunches and every other eyebrow plucking jabroni on nsb will be there in their favorite crocs, they will be on their knees a favorite position of their idol, eating pinchos and sucking on morsilla and longaneza

I'll admit this shit made me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                      Just a lil bump. To remind people about the poll.
                      The poll is just beautiful! A thing of beauty.

Comment

Working...
                      X