Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAAAMMN! Check out this 18-year-old Instagram girl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

horny *****es in their prime, good to go

Comment

She's a cow.

Comment

A young lioness... not in her prime yet but making her way up the ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          What ever you say... I would break the world record for most consecutive nuts busted on an ass.:wank:
          Originally posted by Barn View Post
          She could probably literally bust a nut if she sat on one.

Comment

i really don't get this "big booty" obsession. this girl is obese, no matter how you spin it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
              She's a cow.
              Your opinion...

I'm an assologist

Here's a thick latina teen

...Thick latina in her 20s

30s

Comment

30s

40s

50s

28 or 29

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  i really don't get this "big booty" obsession. this girl is obese, no matter how you spin it.
                  There's nothing to get... It's not an obsession; it's called being a man. These are real women. 100% women.

Comment

There's nothing to get... It's not an obsession; it's called being a man. These are real women. 100% women.
                    if overweight is your thing, that's fine, i'm not judging (ok, maybe a little i am). but don't try to tell me that these are "100 % women". they're not, they are obese. not morbidly obese but they are overweight and it's unhealthy.

and yes, it is an obseession and it's a bi-product of the hip-hop culture.

Comment

Don't say that "100% women" bull****. It's one thing to like a woman with a big ass. It's another to be into overweight women. And you're into overweight women. If "being a man" is about liking women with high cholesterol who can't jog for a mile than god damn I see what these feminists are on about.

Comment

Working...
                      X