Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder challenges Fury after Fury's big win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Make it happen, I really want to see it. Initial gut feeling is that Wilder goes nuts in a fight he's down late in to get the KO.
    Wilder uses a ram-rod jab which along with the right hand will easily land on a fighter who keeps his hands down by his side like Fury does. Wilder, unlike Fury can throw a combination as well.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Cant sully what you don't have. And in a nutshell, Wlad is past it and Fury is a joke with his 86 punches the whole crap fight. That was a disgraceful fight with 138 punches landed between them. You go ahead and get excited about boring disgraceful fights like that and I'll watch fighters who throw more punches in a round than either of those two did in half the fight, one of which would level Fury.
      Sure, go ahead and watch who you like, if they entertain you. But don't post **** about levels. There are levels in boxing, but you don't know what the hell they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
        Sure, go ahead and watch who you like, if they entertain you. But don't post **** about levels. There are levels in boxing, but you don't know what the hell they are.
        Take Fury's balls out of your mouth....you are nothing but a mindless Fury fanboy who wouldn't know skill levels if they exploded in your face. Go slurp up that 86 punches Fury landed in the entire fight crap. You cant even give yourself a username that doesn't have your loverboy's name in it.

Comment

Take Fury's balls out of your mouth....you are nothing but a mindless Fury fanboy who wouldn't know skill levels if they exploded in your face. Go slurp up that 86 punches Fury landed in the entire fight crap.
          I knew enough about his skill level to bet big on him to beat Wlad when almost everyone else was writing him off, so go take your holier than thou attitude and sod off.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Such an easy fight for Fury

Wilder literally has a right hand. that's it. And it's far worse than Klitschko's. His footwork is crap and he has no chin.

Fury takes him in 5 or less.

Yupper. Wilder is a typical Vlad opponent. he has one weapon and cement feet. He also tires easy. Povatkin would beat Wilder as well, and so would Vlad I would imagine.

I don't know how anyone can let Wilder walk around and not learn the craft. A good right hand is great, but if you have nothing else it can be avoided all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
              I knew enough about his skill level to bet big on him to beat Wlad when almost everyone else was writing him off, so go take your holier than thou attitude and sod off.
              So what, many people bet on him. Now go get a username that doesn't show you have a fangirl, girlie crush on the Neanderthal.

Comment

Wilder uses a ram-rod jab which along with the right hand will easily land on a fighter who keeps his hands down by his side like Fury does. Wilder, unlike Fury can throw a combination as well.
                Now heres an example of what can be viewed diplomatically as a bit of a misconception. Fury does not square up and is often on his back foot, this means that for Wilder to get to him there is a hell of a lot more protecting his face than a hand draped down at his side. Vlad also has a ramrod jab and can punch yes?

Also, Fury fights profile, he does not ever square up unless he is punching in on the opponent. Wilder would have to be able to be set, just like Vlad, another problem for Wilder.

Comment

Hard to take a notice of Wilder.

He has more chance of fighting Derek Chisora than Fury. Doubt he even fights Povetkin.

It is also a bit embarrassing to pipe up when a prohibitive underdog gets a win as opposed to a decade long reigning champ. He seems entrenched in the path of least resistance. If he ever did become a champ he would probably make a defence against Nicolai Firtha or something.

Wilder might be decent but not sure how people reach that conclusion with any great confidence. If Wlad smashed Fury in a rematch Wilder would call him out.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Now heres an example of what can be viewed diplomatically as a bit of a misconception. Fury does not square up and is often on his back foot, this means that for Wilder to get to him there is a hell of a lot more protecting his face than a hand draped down at his side. Vlad also has a ramrod jab and can punch yes?

Also, Fury fights profile, he does not ever square up unless he is punching in on the opponent. Wilder would have to be able to be set, just like Vlad, another problem for Wilder.
                    Squaring up only makes a fighter easier to hit; doesn't mean he cannot be hit. Vlad does not have the tools anymore, let alone the footwork and ramrod jab he once had. Wilder throws 3 times as many jabs and power punches as Fury does. It will be a decimation when they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Yupper. Wilder is a typical Vlad opponent. he has one weapon and cement feet. He also tires easy. Povatkin would beat Wilder as well, and so would Vlad I would imagine.

I don't know how anyone can let Wilder walk around and not learn the craft. A good right hand is great, but if you have nothing else it can be avoided all night.
                      Wilder is what he is. A one dimensional fighter really. As Mayweather would say, "no special effects". Reminds me of Michael Grant.

Certainly not the best and his power is overrated too.

Comment

Working...
                      X