No announcement yet.

Holyfield, Tyson, 50cent on May/Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
    I respect pac alot no problem here but some of these threads on here put you in a state of mind to troll because its the same things over and over
    That's all this site mostly is. Pacquiao fans posting every article and video they can find that makes Pacquiao look good and Mayweather bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      All three had no inside knowledge of negotiations. Unlike Roach and Ariza who both said it was Pacs side fault the fight didn't happen.
      They have inside knowledge of Floyd the juicer. A juicer demanding tests is the height of cowardice. hehe...

Comment

watching the highlight clips of pac atthe end of that vid was crazy..

mayweather would be a dam crackhead to accept a fight against manny

he hasnt done it nd he shouldnt, for very good reason. something floyd & i both agree on.. floyds health is very important

Comment

All three had no inside knowledge of negotiations. Unlike Roach and Ariza who both said it was Pacs side fault the fight didn't happen.
          Did this happen in one of your dreams? Where you believe you're an astronaut stuck with weird A#aliens trying to kill you? GTFO you freak ass no good nerd

That's all this site mostly is. Pacquiao fans posting every article and video they can find that makes Pacquiao look good and Mayweather bad.
          What do Mayweather fans do?

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
          watching the highlight clips of pac atthe end of that vid was crazy..

mayweather would be a dam crackhead to accept a fight against manny

he hasnt done it nd he shouldnt, for very good reason. something floyd & i both agree on.. floyds health is very important
          The fight will happen 14/15, I guarantee it. Manny is all but done, he isn't the ferocious destroyer he was for almost a decade. Floyd will feel comfortable with it, which is why I'm no longer a fan of the fight. It's like the crap they put out with Tyson/Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Did this happen in one of your dreams? Where you believe you're an astronaut stuck with weird A#aliens trying to kill you? GTFO you freak ass no good nerd

What do Mayweather fans do?

The fight will happen 14/15, I guarantee it. Manny is all but done, he isn't the ferocious destroyer he was for almost a decade. Floyd will feel comfortable with it, which is why I'm no longer a fan of the fight. It's like the crap they put out with Tyson/Lewis.
            You didn't see the thread with the video of Roach saying it was their fault the fight didn't happen? It had over 500 posts. Keep yourself informed before chucking **** about.

Found it for you. Enjoy.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=635363
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 04-21-2014, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Comment

You didn't see the thread with the video of Roach saying it was their fault the fight didn't happen? It had over 300 posts. Keep yourself informed before chucking **** about.
                repost it then ***

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  repost it then ***
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=635363

Here you go shit stain.

Comment

Real talk right there. Sad to be a fan of Floyd. It sucks to hear this from legends of the game.

Comment

To end

Floyd: Pac your next!!
                      Next day: I didn't say that! Don't put words in my mouth! Lol

Says it all...

Comment

Working...
                      X