Hayes Different Look For the Fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
    He's prob trying to give Wlad something to think about

he might even turn lefty at times in the fight but doubt he actually does anything from it

He would be leaving himself open more to the right hand by standing with his left side in that position
    If Haye wants to have any chance of winning this fight he'll have to pull out all the stops and have a 'plan B, C, D....' The southpaw stance maybe part of his strategy...

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
      Modified version of Razor Ruddock's smash, Ali's rope-a-dope, and the Chambers bodyslamming when Wlad tries to grab him.

More likely.. the one new thing Haye will be doing is tasting the canvas.
      Tasting the canvas is nothing new for Haye. The only thing I can think of as being new for haye is that he might take ONE solid punch to the chin without folding immediately.

Note; I said ONE........

Comment

Originally posted by COYS View Post
        Team Hayemaker have been making the point that Haye will do something totally different for the fight...do you think this is the case or is it just mind games..

I have got a strange feeling Haye might fight southpaw....keeping his left firmly on his chin moving to his right and firing looping punches with his right. Who knows though...i could be way off the mark.....

What style to you think Haye is gonna try to bring to beat Wlad on July 2nd
        Following the Headline about Haye having "a different look"...... I don't know about that,

But i can be confident enough to bet on it that he'll have a very different look AFTER trhe fight., even though he may be hard to recognise.

Comment

He should swarm wlad and make him fight at a fast rough pace

Comment

I'm confident that what Haye will do is probably make it as if Wlad feel secure to getting to him during the first round. Then the second round, Haye has him timed. He'll confuse Wlad's range with feints. Wlad will be confused to where Haye will then come up inside and start the ambush. Considering he'll feel Haye's power with Speed...he'll be hesitant to be full out aggressive.

Haye will increase his volume for this fight and when Wlad starts to be more aggressive, he'll do some lateral movement like in the Valuev fight. He'll have also really worked on his stamina considering he knows fighting a bigger guy as good as Wlad can be possibly tiring during the latter half of the fight. This will leave Wlad hesitant to throw the right because he only does it when he can successfully land the jab first.

I predict Haye wins a dominant 8 rounds to 4 decision and that Germany actually does fair judging this go around.

I can't really see a Knockout in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
              He should go front line soldier attack and swarm Wladdy from the first bell , don't know if it'd work but seems like a better strategy then trying to land single shots and risk getting taken apart.
              Last time Haye did that he lost. No way can Haye afford to blow his load early in this fight.

Comment

Working...
              X