No announcement yet.

eye toy workout lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eye toy workout lol

the other day i was at walmart and i saw a little thing for you to test out the sony eye toy and i tested it out and there is a boxing game on there and i thought it was pretty interesting it was shadow boxing on a video game and then i got to thinking it would make shadow boxing with/without weights a lot more fun, what od u guys think lol?

Originally posted by cms
    the other day i was at walmart and i saw a little thing for you to test out the sony eye toy and i tested it out and there is a boxing game on there and i thought it was pretty interesting it was shadow boxing on a video game and then i got to thinking it would make shadow boxing with/without weights a lot more fun, what od u guys think lol?

EyeToy is great for a workout as well as dance dance, I have always wondered how that boxing game played out....A while back upon seeing the eyetoy, I thought it would be perfect for sports games especially boxing...Now getting the fatass kids of today to play is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
      EyeToy is great for a workout as well as dance dance, I have always wondered how that boxing game played out....A while back upon seeing the eyetoy, I thought it would be perfect for sports games especially boxing...Now getting the fatass kids of today to play is another story.
      lol fattass kids good times good times , i just wonder how it gets it so any moving object counts as a hit on the video game object? im thinkin of buying one if i need a diff work out

Comment

are you guys seriously talking about the ps2 eye toy

haha

keep on using that for yoru workouts and psot your golden glove results

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5

haha

LoL ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5

haha

Hey I won the toughman contest using that thing! *shut your mouth*

cms-Check out the game antigrav for the eyetoy to see it's capabilities and see how it works out.

Comment

i have to check it out haha

i also heard htere was an arcade game that is a boxing sim. anyone know of it? and how its played?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBeltNow
                i have to check it out haha

i also heard htere was an arcade game that is a boxing sim. anyone know of it? and how its played?

Yes it is complete garbage and not fluid at all, It's awkward and horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                  Yes it is complete garbage and not fluid at all, It's awkward and horrible.
                  how sarcastic are u guys when u're praising the eye toy haha a lot or just slightly?

Comment

this thread is awsome!!!! lol, im seriously thinkin of buying an eyetoy lol

Comment

Working...
                    X