Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Manny Pacquiao. Who wins if it is in England?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I like Brook in this fight but Prime Pac is a totally different animal.

Current Pac I don't give much chance too, I really do think he is a lot further gone than others do.
    Prime Pac would not fight him without a CW recorded history proves it , remember this was the guy that ran away from a 50/50 offer in the biggest fight in history over a PEDS test he now enforces on others , this is the guy that avoids WWs again fighting a a smaller divison guy that just got a robbery over Ruslan . the Manny circus is a farce .

Its quite funny with Manny in all these fantasy fights that he is supposed to KO yet will never fight these guys and in the mean time gets KOed by LWS and cant even wobble a stationary Rios , Mannys WW run is a made to order scam and cannot stand up to scrutiny

Dreamers in here by the truck load .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Prime Pac would not fight him without a CW recorded history proves it , remember this was the guy that ran away from a 50/50 offer in the biggest fight in history over a PEDS test he now enforces on others , this is the guy that avoids WWs again fighting a a smaller divison guy that just got a robbery over Ruslan . the Manny circus is a farce .

Its quite funny with Manny in all these fantasy fights that he is supposed to KO yet will never fight these guys and in the mean time gets KOed by LWS and cant even wobble a stationary Rios , Mannys WW run is a made to order scam and cannot stand up to scrutiny

Aren't you 60 something years old dude? Give it a break man.

Comment

Manny would outwork and outpoint him.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

damn every time I reaad this flowmos responses I always picture him talking with a lisp and a lizard tongue for some reason.

LOL at him leaving out that Chris Algieri is huge, just bringing up smaller weight fighter, and saying history proves it, this is a guy who wants to leave out specific details just to stick points that will make Pac look bad. Cowardice and Pacman do not belong in the same sentence at all. Only a really biased hater who is die hard Flowmo and a bit ****sexual would even correlate the two things. Will Pac lose to Kell brook? yes, probably by knockout. I study fights and know this, I am reasonable. But has Floyd fought a mover like Algieri tall and can stick and move and has tons of stamina off the back foot? NEVER, he avoids movers, slick black boxers, and a little Filipino like the plague. FACT.

Dude trying so hard to bring down Pacs legacy, wasn't Pacman Floyds favorite fighter? OWNED now move along.

Comment

Brook would find a way. I could see him jabbing Manny's head off and landing the cleaner shots, he would also physically manhandle him. Pacquiao is past it now, he does not excite me anymore. The fire is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              I think Kell would win because of his size, and good boxing skill.
              LOL are you high?

Hold the fight anywhere, Manny takes this via wide UD

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                LOL are you high?

Hold the fight anywhere, Manny takes this via wide UD
                I am high and I think he's right

Something changed Pacquiao after that KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  I am high and I think he's right

Something changed Pacquiao after that KO.
                  o.........k.............

Comment

Working...
                  X