Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA fighter CHARLES KRAZYHORSE BENNET explains why BOXING is better then MMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA fighter CHARLES KRAZYHORSE BENNET explains why BOXING is better then MMA!

I like Krazy Horses attitude! It's true man, i could never get into MMA because they wrestle like ****ing bitches!

Boxing is all about fighting, not wrestling! Plus, BOxing just looks beautiful to me. Sounds kinda gay... but yea.

Comment

Charles "Krazyhorse" Bennett is nothing but a lowlife thug that trains like 3 days for fights just because he can bang heads for a paycheck without goin to jail and quits when he gasses or gets rocked.

Comment

Btw.... He lost that fight.. on the ground.. with another mans crotch in his face..

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Btw.... He lost that fight.. on the ground.. with another mans crotch in his face..
          I dont understand why so many ****phobic people think mma is gay just because of the grappling when in actuality all sports display an equal amount acceptable ****sexual behavior.

In boxing there's grown men rubbing other grown men's shoulders before fights, slathering vaseline on men's chests and dousing grown men's balls in cold water in between rounds. There's also Joe Calzaghe literally buttraping Bernard Hopkins who is an ex-con who's literally buttraped other men.

In baseball there's alot buttslapping

and in football there's alot of this:

None is any more gay than the other.

Comment

lol at "were not here to make love"

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              Charles "Krazyhorse" Bennett is nothing but a lowlife thug that trains like 3 days for fights just because he can bang heads for a paycheck without goin to jail and quits when he gasses or gets rocked.

In the great words of Tony Soprano....."Bada bing!!!"

Don't judge, lest be judged.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

In the great words of Tony Soprano....."Bada bing!!!"

Don't judge, lest be judged.
                Im not judging homeboy's lifestyle. I just think he's a horrible example to use when "explaining why boxing is better than mma" when the dude's neither a boxer nor a martial artist.

In 1 of his fights he gets knocked down and taps out before his opponent jumps on him and then runs out of the cage without congratulating the other fighter. Blatantly obvious he didnt train for the fight and was just there to collect a paycheck.

Comment

I love mma when it stays standup. It's great entertainment. But I hate it when it goes to the ground....totally unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X