No announcement yet.

Liver punch question..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liver punch question..

might sound like a stupid question but for a orthodox vs orthodox which punch is the liver shot?

also orthodox vs southpaw which side is liver punch at

im a orthodox and i was wondering which side is the liver on if im going against somebody

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    might sound like a stupid question but for a orthodox vs orthodox which punch is the liver shot?

also orthodox vs southpaw which side is liver punch at

im a orthodox and i was wondering which side is the liver on if im going against somebody
    Orthadox vs. orthadox = left hook to the body.

orthadox vs southpaw = jab to the body, left hook to the body, or right hand to the body. Considering their right side is facing you, the liver is easier to hit (in theory. most southpaws know this and cover it up really well)

See Bernard Hopkins vs. Oscar De La Hoya or Ricky Hatton vs. Jose Luis Castillo for left hooks to the liver by orthadox vs orthadox guys.

Comment

The liver is located on the right side of your body, so you'll have to hit your opponent on the bottom of the ribcage with your left hand, usually with a good left hook.

It dosen't change for a souhpaw, in fact they are more exposed to getting hit in the liver since they face their right side toward you. No you know why southpaws keep their right elbow so low...

Comment

oo i see thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Double Jab View Post
          Orthadox vs. orthadox = left hook to the body.

orthadox vs southpaw = jab to the body, left hook to the body, or right hand to the body. Considering their right side is facing you, the liver is easier to hit (in theory. most southpaws know this and cover it up really well)

See Bernard Hopkins vs. Oscar De La Hoya or Ricky Hatton vs. Jose Luis Castillo for left hooks to the liver by orthadox vs orthadox guys.
          It's pronounced "Orthodox"

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
            It's pronounced "Bite me"

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
              1 letter off not that serious, u know what i meant..

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                1 letter off not that serious, u know what i meant..
                the interwebz is serious business bro.

Comment

lolololololoolololol. but in seriousness, don't worry about whats where. just concentrate on scoring points.

Comment

Working...
                  X